Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 181 - 190 of 325 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...33

Forum » Thread

Gear List
Looks good to me... But, I would reduce the Dr. Bronner's and the Purell. Yeah, it saves only a bit but it's the thought that counts. WHen I'm on the trail for 7 days, I take 1 oz of...

In Gear Lists » Srping trip to GSMNP 6 days 5 nights
March 01, 5:12am

Mid shelter
You don't have PM set up yet... My email is garrett.reggie@gmail.com. I may have one for you.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Pyramid shelter
February 25, 6:49pm

aftertaste
...and that just wouldn't work. Chicken soup flavored coffee. Yeck! :)

In GEAR » Bamboo cups
February 24, 4:08pm

Bamboo Cups
I may just have to try a Kupilka.

In GEAR » Bamboo cups
February 24, 3:38pm

Bamboo cups
EnjoyingTea.com has some that look interesting.

In GEAR » Bamboo cups
February 23, 4:12pm

Bamboo cups
I may be nuts but I'm getting an itch to try using a bamboo (or other wood based product) cup for my hot drinks while on the trail. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

In GEAR » Bamboo cups
February 23, 12:42pm

Recycled yogurt containers, etc.
I use a recycled plastic container. Actually, I have many different sizes. Yogurt containers, margarine containers, etc etc etc. Before I found Reflectix I made a form fitting bubble wrap sleeve...

In GEAR » Coffee - carry a mug?
February 21, 6:26pm

breathable hat.
You may want to check out the Riverz brand of amphibious hats from San Francisco Hat Company. SFHAT.com. I have the Riverz Outback and have backpacked in it in the muggy Arkansas Ouachita Mounta...

In GEAR » Brimmed Hat that actually breathes (not Tilley)
February 21, 6:19pm

My Apologies
I'm sorry what I sold you didn't work. Don't worry about sending it back because the money never showed up in my PayPal account. Just use one of your sewing machines to repair it and ...

In Gear Swap » WTB something- just don't know what
February 21, 3:16am

Blacklite
I may have what you are looking for. PM sent to you.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Blacklite Set
February 18, 5:14am

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm