November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 181 - 190 of 1373 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...138

Forum » Thread

Long underwear
Sounds like snow pants would work for those scenarios too, without having to remove layers to get them on.

In GEAR » Long underwear?
September 06, 1:19pm

You've all gone soft.
That's sad, but hey!, there is a new natural world thing forum now.

In Chaff » You've all gone soft.
September 05, 7:28pm

Ad block ??
You don't view the ads and support BPL by clicking on them ? Are you aware that reebok is still pumping it up, with z rated soles !?

In Chaff » Favorite AD
September 05, 5:59pm

Favorite AD
What's your favorite advertisement on BPL ? I pretty much jump for joy everytime I get redirected to the App Store, So it's hard to pick just one of the amazing offers. I liked the...

In Chaff » Favorite AD
September 05, 11:42am

Re: Re: You've all gone soft.
Did anyone notice BPL created a new FKT forum, and did so in a FKT for BPL ? BPL hasn't moved anything this fast since the fire sale to shut the store. Did you see they intentionally d...

In Chaff » You've all gone soft.
September 05, 8:55am

3rd work tech
Soap and water is what was used before TP. Now, the only way to avoid infections is to smear the crap into your skin with paper.

In Editor's Roundtable » Toilet Paper Free Expeditions
September 04, 11:56am

Thoughts on Gossamer Gear
BPL had those prices, a LONG time ago. BPL was also unable to run a profitable store and went out of business. Comparing a decade old price from a historic webpage vs the costs to buy today is ha...

In GEAR » Thoughts on Gossamer Gear
August 30, 1:49pm

Re: Cuben Fiber Down Air Pad
what happened to these ?

In Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber Down Air Pad
August 30, 10:54am

3rd party run ?
Will the tea party Trumpeters break the two party system ? Or will the pr...

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
August 30, 9:58am

Pack it out
leaving piles of poo can be an art form, but the paper is a distraction nobody likes to come across. Unless you roll it out like a pathway to your masterpiece.

In Philosophy & Technique » Used Toilet Paper - Pack it out!
August 29, 5:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

I returned my mlife membership after BPL failed to honor the terms of the purchase. There was no longer a store. There never was an ask an expert forum. The strategic input meetings never h...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 15, 2:43pm

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am