BPL Community Profile

Lyan Jordan (redmonk) - BPL Guest

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Constantly pushing the envelope on UL lifestyle. Over the last few years, I have saved a ton of weight by replacing my old gear with innovative new materials woven from hollow words, broken contracts, and empty promises.
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lyan Jordan

Showing 181 - 190 of 971 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...98

Forum » Thread

slow pc or web browser
Adblock will speed things up, if you aren't using it already. I understand advertisers support sites, but I pay the Internet bill, and I don't want to pay to wait for slow ad sites to l...

In On the Web » slow pc or web browser
April 13, 10:09am

Spray on sunblock?
Kinesys

In GEAR » Spray on sunblock?
April 13, 10:00am

Would you trust this filter?
I think it's fine.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Would you trust this filter?
April 12, 7:40pm

Camp shoes
I think these will replace my camp shoes and sleeping socks. Dual use ! Has anyone used them on a PCT thru hike ? Do they hold up well ? Does sharp debris go through the bottoms ? How l...

In On the Web » Camp shoes
April 12, 3:30pm

Lower Body Clothing System
I hike in pants. I don't like deet or sunscreen, or sunburn, or bug bites. When its cold in camp and in the mornings, I use snow pants over my hiking gear.

In GEAR » Lower Body Clothing System
April 11, 8:48pm

CHAFF!!!!! ARE YOU THERE??!!!!!
They killed the one conversational forum. I have gear. It works. Don't need gear talk 24/7.

In Chaff » CHAFF!!!!! ARE YOU THERE??!!!!!
April 11, 1:27pm

Tips for lighting Esbit in High Winds
Scrape some of the cube to increase the surface area.

In GEAR » Tips for lighting Esbit in High Winds
April 11, 8:01am

How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
Once the dogs knew there was something to find, they worked hard for their reward. At first the dogs were playful, but once conditioned to realize they were in the room until they found the drug...

In Editor's Roundtable » How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
April 10, 12:29pm

Adventure Medical Kits
I'm sorry, but those CDC statistics don't support the reality that HIV infections are a thing of the 90s. With todays educated society, everyone uses protection so nobody has diseases, ...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 05, 12:02am

Adventure Medical Kits
Nancy, a name and a description.

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 04, 5:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Lyan Jordan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am