Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

P. Larson (reacttocontact) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale P. Larson hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me P. Larson has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by P. Larson

Showing 181 - 190 of 471 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...48

Forum » Thread

Re: Price Reduction
Will take spoon if deal falls through.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Nano Puff Large NWT, Ti Spoons
March 07, 12:16pm

Re: suggestions
Pot, quarter. Done. =)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Games - Recomendations
March 07, 11:40am

Re: Blog complete!
I'm kind of lost here. Your big 3 are really nice items. The clothing worn...in my opinion could be better. You're wearing a jersey over a base layer and a base layer over a base layer ...

In Gear Lists » First time I weighed my 3 season clothing worn
March 07, 11:36am

Re: Re: Unsupported Trail Records -- define 'Unsupported'.
Does anyone know where to find "self supported" records of trails? JMT, AT, CT, CDT, PCT?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unsupported Trail Records -- define 'Unsupported'.
March 07, 10:29am

Unsupported Trail Records -- define 'Unsupported'.
Ok...when they say 'unsupported', do they mean no mail drops or stopping in towns along the way? As in carrying ALL of their food for the entire trip?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unsupported Trail Records -- define 'Unsupported'.
March 07, 10:02am

Re: Added simplicity
I bought the same tarp for my CT trip. I also bought the Serenity to go with it though. Travis: Didn't you win an HMG Echo 1 set up? Since a tarp isn't you're thing, I was thinkin...

In GEAR » Tarp worries.
March 07, 9:04am

Cascadia 7's
1) I have duck feet and the 7's fit my foot great. 2) Runnerswarehouse.com has this scan feature on their website. You find a shoe, then click see how it fits. It asks you for the shoe you ar...

In GEAR » Trail Runner Suggestion/Advice
March 06, 8:48pm

On being "used"..
I'll just quote something that Jim W. said in a thread in Chaff: "One more thing- if you buy an item "used on one trip", better check the seller. The Ursack I bought from Skurka ...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Gatewood cape with net tent ,pole and ground cloth
March 06, 9:55am

Re: Re: Re: Montbell Ultralight Thermawrap or Patagonia Nano Puff
Sticking with the OP, I would suggest the Nano. The MB jacket is lighter because of no hood and lighter shell material. Yes with synthetics you can tear the shell and have no worries. With the ...

In GEAR » Montbell Ultralight Thermawrap or Patagonia Nano Puff
March 06, 9:47am

Filter.
$5.00. Come on, don't make somebody start complaining about the high prices on the gear swap forum again.

In Chaff » High Price of Gear on Gear Swap Forum
March 05, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by P. Larson

P. Larson has posted no reviews.