BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Guest

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 181 - 190 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: Pack Liner
By the way, if I'm not using a stuff sack for my sleeping bag, should I also avoid using a stuff stack for my Exped Downmat UL 7? It's a pain in the ass to get that thing back in the bag.

In GEAR » Stuff sacks for sleeping bags
March 15, 10:08am

Thanks
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Does the use of an internal pack liner negate the need for a proper external pack cover? Are there significant pros/cons to the different materials: silnyl...

March 14, 12:39pm

Stuff sacks for sleeping bags
Hello. I recently purchased a ULA Circuit. The stuff sack for my WM Versalite is 16" long, way too wide for the ~10" I have at the base of my Circuit. I'm thinking about buying a s...

March 13, 10:37pm

Thanks
Thanks for all of the feedback!

In GEAR » Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
March 13, 10:12pm

Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
Hello. Does anyone use the Western Mountaineering bag liner? I've used the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Mummy Bag Liner, but it's too heavy and bulky for the utility provided. I like...

In GEAR » Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
March 13, 10:34am

Re: bladder
Thanks everyone for the feedback. My Source WXP bladder, like the Platty Big Zip, has a slide off top. Is it possible to use the Steripen in the bladder if you slide the top off? Mark mentio...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 12, 1:24pm

Re: Snow
Thanks everyone. Thinking I will go to Hope Valley... Seems convenient since they can rent me everything on the spot. But I will check out the other suggestions.

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 11, 11:50pm

Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
Hello. I plan to purchase a Steripen or Sawyer Squeeze (maybe both) in the next few weeks. After searching through the forum here, seems like larger bladders are not that popular. I currently us...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 11, 7:32pm

Adventure Medical Kits
Has anyone tried the Adventure Medical Kit line? REI sells the .5 model that comes in under 4 oz.

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
March 11, 7:05pm

Re: What's wrong with the downmat??
Thanks for all of the feedback. My main motivator for changing pads is weight savings, but it seems like the weight saved may not be worthwhile. I'm thinking that a better way for me to sav...

In GEAR » Exped Downmat UL 7 -> NeoAir XLite / XTherm
March 11, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.