BPL Community Profile

Dave Satterberg (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SO-CAL
About Me Anything outdoors!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave Satterberg

Showing 181 - 190 of 1030 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...103

Forum » Thread

Crap...no twinkies...no one told me!
Yeah, on the west coast we're gonna hit temps in the 50's....again! Went to the store to get a long sleeve shirt and a pair of socks. This sucks... all jokes aside...be safe Couch

In Chaff » Who else is hording for Nemo?
February 07, 9:23pm

Hey MJ..
If you buy the twinkies...I will waive the PayPal fees....happy?

In Gear Swap » Ethics/Morality... Or Pay Pal Gift???
February 07, 5:18pm

FS: Twinkie
O'h, will not ship to MidAtantic and buyer pays PayPal, gas, emotional fees from Twinkie separtion anxiety.. sorry Douglas

February 07, 2:50pm

come on now...
Konrad is a stand up guy in every regard. If you don't like the terms, look elsewhere- end of story. Putting him on blast mode is not cool; better handled before you accepted the auction term...

February 07, 1:27pm

me too..
Hey, I remember that one too! Rock on Tom...this posts for you!

In GEAR » Problems with Nunatak
February 06, 8:33pm

anybody?
GoLite---even below the 50% off sale price at GoLite!!!---and mine includes shipping, and is even lighter than 7oz! Nibble...nibble...

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW w/tags GoLite poncho tarp; NEW Snow Peak Titanium Mug with HotLips
February 06, 11:39am

+1 Tom
I have contacted him several times over the past 4 years or so and he has always graciously answered my questions and taken the time out of his otherwise busy day. Owned several of his quilts (stl...

In GEAR » Problems with Nunatak
February 06, 10:28am

trail sox XL
Hi Kat, I can use the XL socks. D

In Gear Swap » FS: Lots-GG LT4, BD Ultra Distance, Golite SL 2, quilt, down stuff, Patagonia, Darn Tough, Icebreaker, Deefeet Duragloves, PIF, etc
February 05, 2:37pm

price drop
going...going...

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW w/tags GoLite poncho tarp; NEW Snow Peak Titanium Mug with HotLips
February 05, 1:46pm

FS: NEW w/tags GoLite poncho tarp
Buyer to pay PayPal "personal" payment, shipping included in pricing to CONUS US locations. 1. GoLite Poncho Tarp, GREEN color, latest model,**SOLD**

February 04, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave Satterberg

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am