Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 181 - 190 of 590 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Since You Mentioned It...
My continual frustration with BPL is the poor quality of tools. I wouldn't be so annoyed by all the out of stock items if it was easy to search for the in stock items in my size. And I've...

In Gear Deals » So for this BPL year end sale...
December 27, 9:20pm

Re: Mountainsmith Ghost vs. ULA Ohm
I used an original ghost for 5 years. It was and still is my favorite pack for sub 30 lb loads. I found the ghost very comfortable at 25 and ok at 30. The bottom of the ghost eventually wore throug...

In GEAR » Mountainsmith Ghost vs. ULA Ohm
December 26, 10:27pm

Re: "Health Care"
"The percentage of income required to be dedicated to pay for health insurance is very high. I don't have the number in front of me, but I was shocked." It's a sliding scale ba...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 9:43pm

Re: Re: On drug cost
"My issue lies with health adults between 18 and retirement age who choose to not work to their potential and want others to pay for them if they do get sick and go to an ER!" The prop...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 3:47pm

Re: bear canister
"I see everyone's concerns but 3-4oz is a few gulps of water. " Yep but you can't drink it so it's fairly useless. As I eat food I just start putting more stuff inside t...

In GEAR » Carbon Fiber Bear Canister
December 17, 3:43pm

Re: Carbon Fiber Bear Canister
"Would you rather have a fixed bear canister like whats currently on the market or canister that has the ability to collapse like a trekking pole?" Not worth the weight penalty to me. ...

In GEAR » Carbon Fiber Bear Canister
December 17, 2:42pm

Re: Re: Pecs and Biceps
Brian, have you checked out crossfit.com? Their workouts sound very much like what you describe. They also have a forum for healthy diet. Lots of people in to Taubes, zone, paleo etc.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
December 17, 2:22pm

US Health Care Reform
"Oh, I see. That doesn't sound like a good plan, unless, like in NZ, the insurers and the hospitals are a not-for-profit organisation." The government run "public option"...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 1:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: Brian
Lynn, That actually does not sound like what has been proposed in the US. You seem to be referring to public hospitals. This is not being discussed in the US. The public option proposed here ...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 12:58pm

Re: Re: Re: re: Brian
"Im saying that private industry can do a better job and we don't need to let gov intrude on our life even more." Maybe. Switzerland (or is it Sweden) has a system of regulated pr...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 12:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.