Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nicholas Miller (nmiller08) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Nicholas Miller has not added a biography yet.
CityMissoula

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nicholas Miller

Showing 181 - 190 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

BPL 1-10
PM sent with question on magazines

In Gear Swap » FS: MBD Heinie stove, BPL 1-10, bug tent
June 01, 9:23am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Baffled footbox
When I made a circular footbox with baffled sections I took some pictures of the process. I'll try to dig them up and post them. I ended up making the circular piece as a stand-alone since it...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben / Down Quilt
May 28, 5:13pm

Re: spinnaker from Prolitegear?
Just to clarify, Prolite did confirm that the price is per linear yard, both over the phone and in person. However, I also don't want to dismiss Wu's complaints out of hand because I have ...

In Make Your Own Gear » spinnaker from Prolitegear?
May 07, 2:57pm

thanks x2
Good to know Ron. I had seen the EXP designation on the thru-hiker site but since I didn't have the two to compare I wasn't sure whether the Prolite stuff was comparable. (and from the so...

May 06, 3:49pm

Prolitegear spinnaker
Hey guys, I did get a chance to stop in to Prolite gear in Bozeman a couple weeks ago and took a look at their spinnaker. I talked to a nice guy who just pulled up thier website and saw the "...

May 05, 1:33pm

"wine + pillow"
using the "find all words" for wine and pillow gave a bunch of hits. I didn't read them all, but this tidbit seemed helpful: "Jacob, Yes, the bladders from boxed wine make f...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wine box bladder pillow?
April 08, 8:47am

Gone...
well, it's over, but they still have some in Orange Peel and you can get them at 40% off through gearattack ($120) but not $69 sadly.

In Gear Deals » GoLite Phantasm $68.98
April 06, 11:13am

GoLite Phantasm $68.98
Right now at SteepandCheap (for the next 20 minutes)

In Gear Deals » GoLite Phantasm $68.98
April 06, 10:33am

temp range
And to clarify, I think Richard's post says -6.5 degrees versus -.6 degrees, not versus -6 degrees. The difference isn't half a degree but more like a six degree difference for the 2.5 oz ...

In Make Your Own Gear » How many degrees would a climasheild quilt add to a 15d bag
April 02, 4:30pm

old model?
Seems that all online info for the SD wicked light shows a fully insulated bottom. Maybe this is an older model with fabric bottom or a modification. hoodless, sewn through, fabric bottom, 45 deg...

In Gear Swap » FS:WickedLight 45deg 800 reg bag
April 02, 12:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Nicholas Miller

Nicholas Miller has posted no reviews.