Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 181 - 190 of 291 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

thanks
Thanks guys I checked out the different options. and at the weight of those things I will get one.

In GEAR » blowing up Synmat UL 7?
April 15, 10:48pm

yep
I carry an Ipad. I love it. I like watching a movie while falling asleep. I also like editing and looking at my pictures at the end of a day. I can show my buddies the pics of them that I shot ...

In GEAR » ipad
April 15, 9:41pm

blowing up Synmat UL 7?
Got one of these and it indicates that I should blow it up by mouth. I'm concerned with getting condensation in the insulation. I know with my downmat its a big no no and assumed it was for t...

In GEAR » blowing up Synmat UL 7?
April 15, 9:22pm

Bivy
How much does your current shelter weigh? I cant imagine your going to save much on weight if the sil version weighs 26 ounces the cuben must weight about 15 ounces. and a smaller tarp and bivy c...

In GEAR » Bivvy advice
April 15, 3:53pm

probably tried this
have you tried sewing inserts for the pad to go into? might help the durability? but would add weight.

In Make Your Own Gear » Foaming
April 12, 4:29pm

total weight
I agree with a lot of the people above. If you were going to do skin out weight I would think you would want your body added to that also. I mean you still have to carry it right? The cloths ...

In GEAR » Does Clothing Count?
April 12, 3:58pm

transform
Now if you cut off the zipper, hood at the baffle and part of one side of the bag you would drop that thing down a little. Just push all the down to the opposite side of the bag and run a stitch...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bag to Quilt: What is avg weight of full length down bag zipper?
April 12, 3:06pm

zipper
most quilts are not simply down bags with out zippers. They also dont come with a hood, less down, and less fabric as the bag is only big enough to cover the top of you and some bed clothes. I ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bag to Quilt: What is avg weight of full length down bag zipper?
April 12, 2:53pm

You got it.
Unless you have a way of stamping metal. you pretty much got it. A bunch of various cans. Personally I like the fosters can. I dont cook with it I just like the can. What is your end game? ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cheap, small cook pots?
April 12, 2:38pm

Next thing
Thanks man! but now I have a little bug and am going to make another one out of sil and no seeum. One side will be made out of no see um and the other will bemade out of sil. with the head p...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek, cuben and tape
April 12, 12:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.