BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 181 - 190 of 393 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...40

Forum » Thread

On-line groups
I am doing a six day trip in September with some fellow BPLers I have not met in person. I am approaching it as a solo hike where I will be self contained and will hike at my own pace within the da...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Search and rescue crews warn about online-based groups
August 23, 11:36pm

Zpacks Poncho/Ground Sheet and Cloud Kilt
I had a Zpacks Poncho/ground sheet and Cloud Kilt that I really liked but just seemed a bit too small for me. I am 6' tall and 200 lbs. The poncho design was great, but with a fully loaded pack...

In GEAR » Zpacks Poncho/Ground Sheet and Cloud Kilt
August 23, 11:12pm

Mid question
Dan, Thanks for your cuben wisdom. I have a Hexamid Twin and I am very comfortable with the durability and strength of the .51 cuben. I don't plan on winter camping. It sounds like going wit...

In GEAR » Cuben Mid Question
August 19, 11:55pm

Quest
I am a men's xl and love my Ibex Merino Wool T and Echo Zip T. Both are on sale at Ibex.Com. I run in the Merino T in warm weather and hike with Echo Zip T all summer. The fit is generous and v...

In GEAR » Quest for T shirt
August 19, 11:11pm

Pocket Tarp
PM on the way

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks "pocket tarp" Hexamid
August 19, 2:56pm

PM sent on the Luna's
Interested in the Luna's, PM on the way.

In Gear Swap » FS: BD Lighthouse, Nunatak, Tarptent, Montbell, Luna Sandals, Gossamer Gear, etc.
August 18, 11:49pm

Cuben Mid
Yea, I have a Hexamid Twin and have never had an issue. That is part of the reason I am wondering why the major mid makers only use the heavier cuben. Why not a Solomid or Duomid in .51 as an option?

August 18, 9:36pm

Hexamid Twin
I went from a Hexamid Solo tent to a Hexamid Twin tent this season because my daughter is starting to join me. I could not justify having both tents because the weight difference is so small. When ...

In GEAR » Help me find MY perfect tent!
August 18, 9:10pm

Cuben Mid Question
Any particular reason most cuben mids use .75oz cuben instead of .51 cuben? I mean beyond general durability. Are there some structural stresses on a mid that makes .75 cuben the default weight? D...

August 18, 9:05pm

Sold
Both items now sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks Poncho/Ground Sheet and Cloud Kilt
August 18, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.