BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 181 - 190 of 422 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: cougars vs pepper spray
Paul, But with such a dog pack, which should we have more concern about the dogs or the cougar and wolves? Rich

In GEAR » Cougar Perimeter Fence or other ideas
October 28, 5:33pm

Re: cougars vs pepper spray?
Hope the dogs are carrying their own food and water. Rich

In GEAR » Cougar Perimeter Fence or other ideas
October 28, 5:06pm

Mountain Hardwear
Ben, As far as I know, Mountain Hardwear was purchased by Columbia. But, I was under the understanding that they were going to take a hands off approach. That may however not be the case. Rich

In GEAR » Mountain Hardware goods
October 28, 9:25am

Bivy Sack
David, Though I do not have experience using Bivy's, I do know that a breathable Bivy is probably is needed where you live and very possibly used with a light Tarp. The Adirondack's can be quit...

In GEAR » Bivy Sack
October 25, 8:36pm

Montane Lite Speed
Rod, Though I am only 5' 6" tall I have a 42" chest and sized up for the Lite Speed to an XL for some layering. This jacket as Paul indicates nice fabric and breathes well. But my XL weighs 5....

In GEAR » Hooded windshells
October 25, 8:27pm

Cocoon Pant Status
Ryan, Just wondering what has been decided and determined regarding the Cocoon Pant orders. We havn't heard anything since October 12. You were expecting to hear from the Factory regarding the...

In GEAR » Cocoon Pants Status
October 25, 4:05pm

Dachshunds
Neil, We had 2 Dachshunds in the past. Great dogs. One that was supposed to be a miniature that turned into a maxi at between 26 to 28 lbs and the other that was supposed to be a full sized that...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Ultra Light Year or Big Agnes Seedhouse S/L 1
October 25, 3:53pm

Dyneema Grid Ripstop
Ryan, Many pack makers use Dyneema Grid Ripstop in some of their Backpacks including Six Moons and McHale. Rich

In GEAR » Perfect pack
October 25, 2:19pm

Spectra
Here is some information from Honeywell, I believe that they are perhaps a bit more conservative in their information at least here: http://tinyurl.com/43hfm Rich

In GEAR » Perfect pack
October 25, 12:31pm

S. vs. D. replies
Paul, I believe that the 2 packs will probably look identical. I believe as I indicated that it is a licensing issue between the Japanese inventer/maker and the licensed product sold and or man...

In GEAR » Perfect pack
October 25, 12:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm