Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 181 - 190 of 821 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
Iowan kinda rhymes with Ohioan could that count. I wanna play and we don't see hiker boxes here either.

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
August 07, 8:46am

Re: Favorite REPUROPSED Containers...
I've said it before the nisson chow mein dinners my preference being the beef teriyaki bowls make a great very tough reuseable bowl I eat the dinner the first night and add some sweet and spicy...

In GEAR » Favorite REPUROPSED Containers...
August 01, 11:34am

Back from the dead
Some one asked and I didn't know how to put a link in my post

In Fishing » Catch and release
August 01, 10:23am

girth
You know shoulders hips knee I'm thinking about it. Also stuff size while I think. Edit: never mind I see you did post the widest width

In Gear Swap » EMS Mountain Light -20 degree sleeping bag (Yes, I said minus 20!)
July 28, 10:33am

Re: Re: Re: Non-Toxic Alternatives?
The rage on our area right now is absorbing Jr for gnats and mosquitoes has anyone used this and might it work for ticks as a repellant I have not tryed it myself ...yet

In Chaff » Ticks
July 23, 9:27am

Re: Re: montbell ssdh#3
Money sent

In Gear Swap » FS-Bearpaw Designs lair, Monbell SSDH#3, REI pants, TNF softshell, Sierra Designs softshell pants
July 23, 6:13am

Re: montbell ssdh#3
PM sent on montbell bag

In Gear Swap » FS-Bearpaw Designs lair, Monbell SSDH#3, REI pants, TNF softshell, Sierra Designs softshell pants
July 23, 5:41am

Re: Light Economical Net (under 6 oz.)
I found a net that used aluminum tubing for a frame has shock cord through the tubing to hook to you and extends and retracts is large enough to land a fish you would need it for and is 5.3 oz perf...

In Fishing » Light Economical Net (under 6 oz.)
July 22, 9:21am

Re: Re: fit
I agree nice fit I think you found a pack that works for you with the weights you want to carry

In GEAR » Does This Pack Fit?
July 21, 10:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Womans small torso pack fitting issues
Deuter and osprey both have pack fitting videos and instructions that may be helpful just Google the brand and packfitting. I even saw one from deuter with an old German guy with reasons why the st...

In GEAR » Womans small torso pack fitting issues
July 21, 9:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.