BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 181 - 190 of 1406 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...141

Forum » Thread

Which Ikea locations carry?
Looks just like the Montbell folding sit pad. Nice find, thanks for sharing. Not in our nearby Ikea store. Which stores do you find carry this item?

In GEAR » IKEA Sit Pad
December 28, 4:09pm

Mark have you considered adding modest pit zips?
Mark thanks for the great review. Our recent heavy rains have indeed been excellent for testing. Excited about the material. Have you considered adding modest length pit zips with lightweight zi...

In GEAR » Westcomb Focus LT hoody - initial impressions
December 28, 12:38pm

Best Warmest Synthetic Belay Jacket?
What's the best warmest current or soon-to-be-released synthetic belay jacket? It would be helpful if you could offer any comparison with the current Patagonia DAS 2011-2012 which has Primalof...

In GEAR » Best Warmest Synthetic Belay Jacket?
December 12, 10:55pm

Looking forward; New cottage maker coming; Happy Thanksgiving
Hi Ken, payment sent. Andrea and I are so looking forward. One thing we are very thankful for this holiday season is you and our BPL family. Happy Thanksgiving! Will be bringing a friend ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
November 25, 8:55pm

Lightnings versus Northern Lite Rescues
"If you'll snowshoe on lots of wind effected snow and melt-freeze ice, and in alpine terrain, get Lightnings. If you won't, get Northern Lights." +1 I have the Lightnings, a...

In Winter Hiking » msr snowshoes -- evo vs lightning
November 20, 6:43pm

would agree with Ken; strong dome and low dome = good night's sleep
I'd have to agree with Ken I think the Unna profile and design would do quite well properly staked out. One of the advantages of the strong dome (ex. Hilleberg Allak) and low dome (ex. Hil...

In GEAR » Which tents under 3kg will take 100km/h winds from any direction?
September 09, 10:13pm

Babak where are you posting your interviews? New DAS Parka
To BPL, or another site? Thanks for taking the time to share, much appreciated. Also, any idea when that new Patagonia DAS Parka design will be out? By 2013, do they mean the ones that are out...

In GEAR » Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2012
August 06, 7:53pm

+2 pads
2 here

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 03, 11:51am

Michelle you're welcome to it; Anyone picking up from or working in Peninsula or SF?
Michelle you're welcome to the bottle or two. Will you be passing through the Peninsula on the way home from picking up? If so would be great if you could pick up my bottle or two and I could...

In GEAR » http://www.e-nrg.com/ want to go in on order?
August 03, 11:46am

Anyone is welcome to my 3 e-nrg
If anyone wants any they are welcome to all 3 because I can pick up 5 min from me - at the same time I'm happy to take them as well Harald - if anyone is picking up from SF or the Peninsula it ...

In GEAR » http://www.e-nrg.com/ want to go in on order?
August 02, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm