BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 181 - 190 of 1446 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...145

Forum » Thread

Butterfly handle kit for pot
The kit would have anchors similar to the ones that are sold with wire bail kits, but would have butterfly handles instead. Anyone know where to get them?

In GEAR » Anyone know where to get a butterfly handle kit to attach to a pot?
April 16, 9:49pm

What's your favorite solo and 2P HE hard anodized Al pot?
Any favorites?

In GEAR » High Efficiency Pots: Optimus Terra Weekend .95L & Olicamp XTS 1L?
April 16, 2:58pm

Anyone know where to get a butterfly handle kit to attach to a pot?
Anyone know where to get butterfly handle kits to add to a pot which doesn't have one?

In GEAR » Anyone know where to get a butterfly handle kit to attach to a pot?
April 16, 2:56pm

Favorite Hard Anodized Al Pots, solo, 2p and 3-4p group?
What's your favorite Hard Anodized aluminum pots, for solo, 2P and 3-4p group? Making a list of hard anodized Al pots as a resource. There seem to be many good alternatives to similar sized T...

In GEAR » Favorite Hard Anodized Al Pots, solo, 2p and 3-4p group?
April 16, 2:55pm

Erik weight of .95L Terra Weekend? Daniel, agree - which pots are you using?
Erik, what's the weight of the Terra Weekend .95L pot and of the lid? One source said 4.2 ounces for the .95L pot, but not sure how accurate they are. If only 4.2 ounces, a lightweight Ti lid...

April 16, 2:50pm

Love to see test of HE + simple windscreen versus non-HE + Caldera
I'd love to see how the HE pots with and without a simple Al or Ti windscreen (like Suluk46 or MYOG) measure up against a Caldera Cone with non-HE hard anodized pot when burning esbit and alcoh...

April 14, 4:44pm

Anyone weigh the Optimus Terra Weekend?
Charles that's a nice deal but don't think it has a heat exchanger. Eric that Open Country 3 cup pot is really nice, but I wish they made it and the 2L version with a built in folding ha...

April 14, 3:57pm

thanks, guessing Optimus .95L is lighter
Thanks Ian. You might want to also check out the Terra Weekend HE main .95L pot - guessing it's lighter weight.

April 14, 1:24pm

High Efficiency Pots: Optimus Terra Weekend .95L & Olicamp XTS 1L?
Anyone try these two hard anodized HE pots? They are both hard anodized aluminum, and aluminum conducts heat much better than titanium. Both are said to significantly reduce boil times. A few qu...

April 14, 12:12pm

Maybe a green run this time?
Oh man that's another 2 months wait to hear how you like it. : ( Maybe SMD will do a run with the same stealthy dark green fabric used in their Trekker model [pretty please]

In GEAR » 2012 Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo
March 29, 10:12pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm