BPL Community Profile

Chris Peichel (momo) - BPL Guest

My Locale Eureka
About Me Chris Peichel has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Peichel

Showing 181 - 190 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Scraps of dyneema
PM me with what you want, I just finished a myog pack and I can send you some of my scraps. Let me know the minimum size of pieces.

In Make Your Own Gear » Looking for Dyneema X
July 25, 6:51pm

FS MSR Hubba 1 yr old
Victor, Yes it is the new model with the yellow rain fly. Just found my receipt I bought it on 07-02-2009, and it had to be ordered, I guess it is only one year old

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Hubba
July 25, 6:36pm

FS MSR Hubba/ SOLD
SOLD! I am selling a msr hubba 1 person tent. The tent is 1 year old and has only been used 2 nights, has not seen rain, and has been kept inside in a large breathable storage bag. It is in like...

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Hubba
July 24, 7:25pm

Sleeping bag choices
Ken, I have a FF swallow in epic, I love it. Quality is first rate, and the material seems very durable. Let me know if you want to come by and check it out in person. PS: hope you got my email, ...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag choices-Help me!
July 22, 6:43pm

My MYOG pack
Sorry, was out of town for a few days. Regarding the angle on the bottom of the sides of the pack: I started with a rectangle 7.5" X 34", on the bottom edge (7.5" wide) I measured ...

In Make Your Own Gear » My MYOG pack
July 22, 6:34pm

Cuben rain jacket
Very, very nice. The construction on the wind shirt looks fantastic, and the cuben jacket makes me want to order some cuben. Great job.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben rain jacket
July 13, 9:49am

My MYOG pack
I bought 2 yards of dyneema grid stop and 1 running foot of the 3d mesh from thru-hiker (great folks to deal with). I believe the dyneema grid stop was $22 per yard, and the 3d mesh was $8 per foot...

July 09, 6:56pm

my MYOG pack
Thanks Ryan, I ended up coming up with my own plans based on other packs, mainly MLD. The body of the pack was easy, basically a rectangle 6.5x12x32 finished. although I did put an angle on the bo...

July 08, 7:59pm

thanks for the inspiration
Just wanted to thank everyone for the inspiration to jump in and start making my own gear. Your projects and advice helped convince me that I could do it. Thanks

July 08, 8:31am

my MYOG pack
Thanks for the kind words. Up next is a shelter, maybe something along the lines of a hexamid solo, then a summer down quilt.

July 07, 9:07am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Peichel

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Helios jacket epic fabric
I have the helios jacket with the epic fabric, ff says 15oz (I need to buy a scale). I have had this jacket for almost 2yrs. This jacket fits me great, sizes run a little snug so try on if possible or...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
April 10, 9:56pm