Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Cunningham (mn-backpacker) - BPL Guest

My Locale Land of 12,000 Loons
About Me I obviously enjoy backpacking on the lighter side. I work in technology (UNIX - Dev - Mac - Networking - Graphics - Web - etc) and I'm generally quite laid back.
StateMinnesota
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSHT Thru Hike Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Cunningham

Showing 181 - 190 of 409 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: What frameless backpack to buy??
I'd go for one of these: ULA Ohm Gossamer Gear Gorilla Granite Gear Vapor Trail They all carry different volumes and vary in weight, but all have some sort of actual support in them, wh...

In GEAR » What frameless backpack to buy??
April 04, 8:22am

Re: Re: NeoAir Arrival
Thanks for the update Bill - that means mine will be here Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully mine is lighter than yours. ;)

In GEAR » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Pads
April 03, 8:01pm

Re: no beers for a while unfortunately
Ben and Jerry's is a fantastic option. I'd go with that if beer is off the list.

In Chaff » I hate city life
April 03, 7:58pm

Re: I hate city life
There are very few problems in life that beer can't solve... for a few hours anyway. )

In Chaff » I hate city life
April 03, 7:19pm

Re: Vapor Trail
I think it must include the extension collar, at least to some extent. I have a Latitude Vapor and a Vapor Trail. The Latitude is 3800 cubes, but when the extension collar is not used on the VT, th...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Vapor Trail capacity
April 03, 7:07pm

DVR
My DVR can collect anything I would want to watch while on the trail (although I'm not a big baseball fan). I cannot, however, DVR the trail and watch it after watching some TV. What do I...

In Chaff » Baseball?
April 03, 11:16am

Re: Marmot Mica
Jamie - I don't know how the medium is sized, so it's hard to compare. I'm 6' tall, almost 50 pounds more than you, and can just barely fit the Montbell UL down jacket under it. Whe...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
April 03, 8:03am

Re: Re: re: Lightweight Mug?
I didn't pay any "import cost" for my TT 1100. It was just the item and shipping and a currency conversion. From Ultralight Outdoor Gear it's £21.73 for the 550 mug and £3.43 sh...

In GEAR » Lightweight Mug?
April 03, 7:45am

Re: Sure!
I find the 2 person meals are really one person at the end of a long day. :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » 2 for 1 Dehydrated Meals???
April 03, 7:38am

bushbuddy
Nice job on the LNT fire. Cooking over a fire is a great experience - much different than just boiling water with an alcohol stove or canister stove. the fact that you have an almost unlimited supp...

In Philosophy & Technique » My not -so -light cook sysem and how I build a fire
April 03, 7:30am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Cunningham

Dan Cunningham has posted no reviews.