BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 181 - 190 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...113

Forum » Thread

Fill in the Blank!
just a fun, fill in the blank question. feel free to elaborate on your answers if desired. "Because I've gotten my pack weight so low, it allows me to carry more ______" for me...

In Philosophy & Technique » Fill in the Blank!
April 27, 12:29pm

Re: Less than an oz
those are called "10 step sandals" for a reason, good luck ;) ultralight, cheap, durable. pick any two.

In GEAR » Suggestions for ultralight camp shoes under 4 ounces.
April 26, 8:57pm

Re: Re: Concentrated Backpacking Beer
that beer has been retired. but seriously, one trait of good beer is that the alcohol is hidden. i cant imagine how they could pull that one off.. this is one i tried lately, not for hot sum...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Concentrated Backpacking Beer
April 22, 4:15pm

Re: WTB: MLD Burn or Prophet
may help to mention the size requirement. mike

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Burn or Prophet
April 22, 12:33pm

Re: iphone
"11) hammer" id have to rtfm, but that sounds like it would void the warranty ;) bandana? floatie filter pot lifter washcloth sweatband sling (in case of giants?) wound dressi...

In GEAR » What Item(s) Optimize the Best of Gear Convergence?
April 21, 6:21pm

Re: Re: Re: What Item(s) Optimize the Best of Gear Convergence?
a hammock can be fun but without an underquilt it's useless beyond 60 degrees (pardon me for not considering other pad options, they're just "ok") and an underquilt is definately...

In GEAR » What Item(s) Optimize the Best of Gear Convergence?
April 20, 10:39pm

Re: caldera keg
Konrad, et al: Have you fellas any Keg cans in your local markets? Mine was damaged in a campfire, and to replace it I'd have to use the new can, shaped more like a Foster's, and I cannot s...

In GEAR » long term beer keg vs Ti pots
April 20, 11:50am

Re: Tonto in June
look for the big number "7" and dont drink from Horn creek. temps will prolly be 95-100. here is a grip of info, and a noaa weather forecast link: http://hikearizona.com/decoder.php?...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon in June
April 20, 11:38am

Re: Re: Beer post trail
"there's even a Blazing Saddles tribute on the back of the can" found on the new "where all the white women at?" pale ale..!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post-hike rituals
April 16, 7:28pm

Re: Beer post trail
mmm beer. now that many brewers offer cans, its hard not to pack them in with me. last time out i carried 4 cans of San Tan brewings (local, chandler az) HOPSHOCK. worth every ounce. Dales is o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post-hike rituals
April 16, 5:43pm

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.