BPL Community Profile

Michael Fogarty (mfog1) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Michael Fogarty has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Fogarty

Showing 181 - 190 of 775 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...78

Forum » Thread

Re: slik-clip
Thanks guys, a friend also mentioned Mec as well, http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302803667&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442498355

In GEAR » snap looploc buckles?
February 04, 8:54am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Snap looploc buckles?
Yeah, Ron said he'd send me a few, but I'd like a dozen. I use them on quite a few different belts and pockets.

February 03, 11:28pm

Re: Re: Snap looploc buckles?
Thanks, I'll try to search for that.

February 03, 11:09pm

Re: Dyneema
Nice offer Dan. Dan is more generous than people realize. I know, first hand too.

In GEAR » Dyneema fabric bottom wear on packs
February 03, 11:07pm

Re: "snap looploc buckles?"
Yep, you got it. I've checked quite a few sites that carrying this type of hardware, and haven't found them yet. It would help if I knew the correct name for them or the manufacturer?

February 03, 11:00pm

Snap looploc buckles?
Anyone know where I can purchase these buckles pictured on the sides of this hip-belt pocket? http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/popup_image.php?pID=70%E2%84%91=1

February 03, 10:52am

weight
Don't get too hung-up on the weight of the pack, an extra 8oz is not going to kill you and won't even be noticeable with a good pack. I'll let you know when I get my hands on my McHa...

In GEAR » Best UL Hauler Under 2.5 pounds and $200
January 20, 8:15pm

Well......................
1. Why do you consider yourself serious? 2. What pack do you use for serious backpacking? 3. Do you still use something like this, or would you be in the market for one again? 1) Cuz I serious...

In GEAR » Big, Heavy Packs
January 19, 11:27pm

What?
If you own 2 McHale's then why do you need a Kifaru made with a McHale suspension,which would be a rip-off anyway, patent or no patent. Just be happy with the McHale's and use them. Disagre...

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
January 17, 7:35pm

Both
I use(2) 1qt Gator-Aid bottles in my side pockets that I can access while on the go, and I also carry a 2 liter platty, usually without a drink tube. I use the platty to hump extra water through dr...

In GEAR » Anyone move away from Water Bladders?
January 15, 8:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Fogarty

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

McHale Chasm
I bought my McHale Chasm pack to be my one and only do-all pack, and I've not been disappointed in the least. First off, the workmanship is second to none. Next and most importantly is the fit. ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 14, 11:39pm

ULA Ohm
As with all of ULA's gear, their workmanship is excellent. Load transfer is good, and I could remove .9L plattys, from the side pockets, without needing to remove the pack. I would have scored th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
May 14, 8:29pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
I just recently received my Zip pack, delivered as promised, within 8 weeks. First off the workmanship is probably the best I've seen, easily on par with ULA. The Green Sil-nylon is thicker th...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 22, 5:32pm