Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Eldridge (meld) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The here and now.
About Me Marc Eldridge has not added a biography yet.
CitySalinas
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Eldridge

Showing 181 - 190 of 307 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...31

Forum » Thread

Re: Sub 3oz gravity filter setup
I must have lucked out because I ordered a filter from the link to Amazon and got it today.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sub 3oz gravity filter setup
May 29, 9:18pm

Re: Chocolate that doesn't melt

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Chocolate that doesn't melt?
May 25, 5:44pm

Re: FS Kookabay Mummy Down Air Mattress
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS Kookabay Mummy Down Air Mattress
May 24, 6:27pm

Re: Alternatives to the Skyline to Sea Trail
Slate Creek will be open till June 30 then no more reservations will be made. This was a sigh down by the bridge that crosses Waddell creek

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alternatives to the Skyline to Sea Trail
May 14, 8:09pm

Re: Power Pot. Boil water and charge usb devices
I preordered the Biolite and paid for it last week. I did the Kickstarter thing for the Power Pot and they both came available about the same time. Sometime next week I will probably get these. ...

In GEAR » Power Pot. Boil water and charge usb devices
May 12, 4:51pm

Re: Mt DIablo day hike
Jay, what is the specific trailhead or start point for the hike? Just want to make sure I don't end up in the wrong spot at 5:30 AM. Thanks Marc

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
May 09, 2:56pm

Re: Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17
I'm interested also.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17
May 07, 12:30pm

Re: Alternatives to the Skyline to Sea Trail
You could start on Skyline where the Grizzly Flat Trail comes up from Upper Stevens Creek County Park. It turns into Peters Creek Trail in the Long Ridge Open Space Preserve. From Peters Creek take...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alternatives to the Skyline to Sea Trail
May 07, 1:34am

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest
Hobo Gulch TH is a lot more accessible. 16 mi hike though. China Springs TH quite a bit further. Only 6 mi. hike. I would like to do Thompson Peak on Sat. which would make the China Springs TH loo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
April 29, 11:00am

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest
Love the Trinity. Grizzley Meadows from China Spring TH?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
April 29, 10:28am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Eldridge

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I had a seam on a pack start to show signs of stress. I emailed Joe with the problem and he responded right away with a method for fixing it. I mailed the pack on 6/3/13 electing to have Joe do the f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 8:29am