BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 181 - 190 of 2677 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...268

Forum » Thread

Hmm...
Hard to decide how to proceed here. It's tough because I am missing a lot of crucial information. I'm going to plan on splitting a studio apartment with my brother, and if I do have the ...

In GEAR » The Hilleberg House Project
June 04, 8:28am

Neat!
Awesome! These pants look really great. I'm ordering a pair ASAP.

In GEAR » U.S. Replacement for Haglofs Mountain Pants?
June 04, 8:05am

Awesome. Massachusetts 5-0
Ian, Oh my god. I won't get robbed, that's for sure. Maybe this question belies how little I've tried googling myself into an armchair expert, but is there a law against wearing a &q...

In GEAR » Affordable Windshirt?
June 03, 7:42pm

Perfect
That'll do!

June 03, 7:31pm

Affordable Windshirt?
So, I don't want to blow $100 on a Houdini because I've now shredded two windshirts in accidents. However, I don't want to deal with the hassle of one of the Ebay Houdini clones that we...

In GEAR » Affordable Windshirt?
June 03, 6:29pm

U.S. Replacement for Haglofs Mountain Pants?
I am looking for a pretty bomber pair of shell pants for cycling/hiking/camping/everything, for winter conditions. I settled on the Haglofs Rugged Mountain Pants, but I was wondering what other pan...

June 03, 6:24pm

Cheers
Marc; TONS of valuable information and enthralling photos. Thank you. I'll be reading this for days.

June 03, 6:23pm

Consult An Expert
Patagonia makes similar sun hoodies. I think that's the best you're going to get, but- Wait! There's an entire industry that is almost completely vanished. A tailor or seamstress sho...

In GEAR » Custom sun hoody with Phase SL fabric?
June 02, 1:30pm

Two Pack Attack
Hi, similar boat! I used to carry a DSLR and a tripod into the woods. One pack never did it all. I settled on two packs. I have a very light 40L pack (Boreas Buttermilk) that I use in the summer...

In GEAR » 4 season pack recommendations for camera carrying backpacker. Up to 10 day trips.
June 02, 1:26pm

Thanks To All
First off, the outpouring of generosity and also, COMPLIMENTS, in this thread is really nice :) To everyone that offered, thank you kindly for the offer of a tent; I work, so I should be able to...

June 02, 1:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm