BPL Community Profile

Yes 1000 (mamamia) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Yes 1000 hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Yes 1000 has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Yes 1000

Showing 181 - 190 of 377 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...38

Forum » Thread

Hammer Perpetuem
till today I have avoided any sort of synthetic food for my hiking needs, I have normally hiked on 2 cups of oats or a cliff bar. But offlate I have been noticing my strength is decreasing and havi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hammer Perpetuem
December 11, 7:56pm

Purchased a softshell
Finally after trying to get Quito, I fave up for couple of reasons because of all the hassles ordering it out of US. Went with Mountain Hardwear Trinity jacket, its softshell and fully waterpro...

In GEAR » Soft Shell top and bottoms for genral use in PNW
December 11, 3:29pm

from Costco
I have one from OR which is made of gore windstopper and all that technical crap. But the one I love is the Costco brought $7 balaclava which is perfect and feels so good.

In Gear Deals » awesome $10 balaclava by Geoffrey Beene?!?
December 10, 8:28pm

Putting Chains on all 4 wheels
Is there any advantage putting chains on the other pair of wheels which doesn't get any power from the engine. I bought a pair of expensive link based chains for the front wheels and a chea...

In GEAR » Winter backpacking and 2WD cars with chains?
December 10, 12:51pm

Update
Just wanted to provide an update on REI flask. I have taken it on couple of hikes, but put it to real test yesterday on a snowshoeing in the Mt.Hood area, the temps were in 30's and the flas...

In Winter Hiking » Thermos Flask
December 09, 7:26pm

Re: re: Winter backpacking and 2WD cars with chains?
Just came across a head-on crash between 2 SUV's close to Timberline lodge today evening, these SUV drivers drive like maniacs due to the false sense of security the vehicles provide.

December 08, 10:19pm

You think just like me
I'm planning to replace my perfectly fine Honda Accord with a brand new Subaru so that I can go snow camping. But realized that its stupidity to commit $30K for some winter happiness, went to A...

December 08, 8:21pm

ff booties
Sinked $100 and got ff booties, just felt its has better features compared to goosefeet . 2oz down, non skid material under the bottom of the socks and also it covers few inches over the ankle.

In GEAR » Question on Western Mountaineering Booties
December 08, 4:35am

Good Products but shipping is a rip-off
I just gave a thought about ordering a pair of down booties, and looks like the shipping cost to Portland, OR comes to 15% of the product cost. M

In GEAR » FF website came out of the 90's
December 07, 1:14pm

Split Booties for different ussage
I haven't purchased any booties yet. I thinking about splitting my requirements into two different usages. 1. For inside the sleeping bag/tent = Down Booties is there any alternative to down...

In GEAR » Question on Western Mountaineering Booties
December 07, 9:30am

All Reader Reviews by Yes 1000

Yes 1000 has posted no reviews.