Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 181 - 190 of 516 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...52

Forum » Thread

FS: Fosters Caldera Keg System, BD Trekking Poles w/ GG Grips
As I've continued the gear purge I've come across some additional items that I'm looking to offload. All items include shipping CONUS. Personal/gift PayPal preferred. 1. Black Dia...

In Gear Swap » FS: Sidewinder Ti-Tri, Caldera Cones, Caldera Keg, BD and GG Trekking Poles, Marmot, Simblissity
October 30, 7:38am

FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket XXL - Like New
I have an Eddie Bauer First Ascent downlight jacket in New condition that I'm looking to sell. It's just been sitting in my closet with no use so I'm looking to pass it along to someon...

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket XXL - Like New
October 29, 8:00am

Sold
SOLD to Duane

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
October 28, 7:20pm

FS: MLD Soloist Cuben
Next up for sale is my MLD Soloist Cuben. Awesome mid, but just a bit too tight for my liking with my Long/Wide mat so I moved up to the Duomid or Spinntwinn for a bit more comfort. It is in Li...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Soloist Cuben
October 28, 8:43am

Re: Back up
Jeff - I tried to PM you, but you don't have it set up. PM me or email me at mak52580@yahoo.com. Duane has passed for now so you're up.

October 28, 8:20am

Re: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
Duane - this is from the June batch which I am pretty sure had the new bathtub floor.

October 27, 8:30pm

FS: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
I'll probably regret this but I have a brand new, unopened SMD Skyscape X that im looking to sell. It has never even been taken out of the stuff sack. I ordered it during the last batch but h...

October 27, 6:10pm

Re: Re: WTB: 2013 LiteTrail Solid Fuel Cookset
I can't wait for them to come out again. It's been on my wish list for a while now. Some my my $0.02 wish list for the new version 1. Go back to the old windscreen which isn't s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2013 LiteTrail Solid Fuel Cookset
October 23, 3:02pm

Re: Re: CP3s with GG grips
Cool. You'll likely get to it before myself. I am still in Cambodia on a business trip and won't get back until Saturday. I just got an email from LG saying they shipped this morning. T...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 23, 12:29pm

Re: Re: BIC Safety Question
I just toss it into my cook pot and don't give it a second thought. I've never had any issues. If you consciously think about what it takes to light one you'll realize it's never ...

In GEAR » BIC Safety Question
October 22, 11:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am