BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 181 - 190 of 784 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...79

Forum » Thread

Sold
Sold to Andrew

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
January 25, 9:29pm

FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
SOLD - unused MLD bug bivy with optional cuben floor. $125 shipped within the US via USPS. Payment via Paypal Personal/Gift or buyer pays fees. Please respond via PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
January 25, 8:32pm

Usable for two?
Travis, I have tried the Solomid (regular) and now have the Duomid for solo use. At 5'9" I'm not exactly ginormous, but I save the other half of my Duomid for my dog or my six year...

In GEAR » New MLD SoloMid XL
January 22, 7:00pm

Re: More impressions
Good write-up, Serge. I really wanted to like the Helix but I feared it was too good to be true. Agreed, a NeoShell Demand would be the bomb.

In Gear Deals » 12.8 oz Neoshell anorak $125
January 15, 12:04pm

Re: Fabric
I'm aware of the threads about misting, but hadn't heard about a change in silnylon before. I have not experienced it myself with the SS2. I PMed Franco overnight who kindly responded. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Stratospire 2
January 15, 6:13am

Re: Fabric
That's the first I've heard of a fabric change, so I have no idea. There's no mention on Henry's website. Can you point me to a credible source?

January 14, 10:07pm

FS: Tarptent Stratospire 2 (SOLD)
***** SOLD ***** I have an underutilized SS2 sitting in my gear closet that deserves to find a new home. Bought 18 months ago, it was seam sealed professionally by Henry, and has the full mesh ...

January 14, 5:48pm

Price drop
Final price drop - $205 shipped USPS in US, payment via Paypal. You pay any fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Patagonia DAS Parka
January 14, 3:13pm

epiphany
Thanks for the additional disclosure, Max. And to quote from your PM to me: "dimensions when open: the top width is 50" and the bottom is ~36" Sounds like a very nice piece of ki...

In Gear Swap » FS: **Enlightened Equipment Epiphany 10 degree 850-fill down cuben fiber sleeping bag**
January 12, 6:17pm

Epiphany
How much use has this quilt had, Max? In order for it to be reviewed by outdoorgearlab.com, I'd expect not less than 45-60 nights. Not that this is a problem. Just disclose the relevant fa...

In Gear Swap » FS: **Enlightened Equipment Epiphany 10 degree 850-fill down cuben fiber sleeping bag**
January 12, 5:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am