BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 181 - 190 of 1735 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...174

Forum » Thread

stove
Ummm....your homemade stove is FORBIDDEN. Doesnt matter what fuel it uses. No, stoves made of RECYCLED materials not for the original use, particularly soda cans, etc. are expressly forbidden. ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » The easiest, cheapest, robust Scout backpacking stove ever?
May 18, 12:05pm

PF
Obviously there are different points of view, sometimes conflicting, as to the cause, and best treatment. Well, not the BEST treatment, because that it to rest and let it heal. Like any tendoni...

In GEAR » Help Plantar faciitis!!!
May 18, 11:45am

fish
At certain places, like Fish Camp or Hunting Lodge, that is an activity. And they give you gear. The rest of the time, I wouldnt expect to have much time to do that anywhere. Hike, crew activiti...

In Philmont » Fishing + Philmont?
May 16, 8:58pm

beak
To beak, or not to beak, that is the question. Beak.

In GEAR » Hexamid tarp With beak or without.
May 16, 5:25pm

training
All I do is lift weights, cardio, and running. The cardio/running is about 30-45 min per day. Nearly everyday, yearround. I never practice with a pack. I Really dont think there is any need to w...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training Thoughts- Approaching First Long Hike
May 13, 5:29pm

CO
The sell battery powered CO monitor/alarms because of gas stoves in houses....cheap. I have heard of similar incidents with people in camper shells in the rear of pickups. Dont know if it was ...

In Gear Lists » super compact bag car camping list, TSA approved
May 13, 4:57pm

knees
I got to a point where I had quit running (got lazy) , and just did cardio machines for a while. It was a good workout. Note that I have lifted weights continuously since I was abut 16. I have no...

In Philosophy & Technique » Knees hate me going downhill
May 12, 7:56pm

keys
My truck has a keypad for entering code to unlock doors. It has never failed, but still "what if the battery goes dead somehow" So I bring A key. Just not THE key. I wouldnt want to ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Car Keys?
May 12, 5:02pm

ERL
Jennifer, If you know all this, I apologize. Many people new to the area dont. The ERL is a good hike, although well used. The Little Missouri River level is critical to its accessibility,...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Eagle Rock Loop - Memorial Day weekend
May 11, 7:23pm

100 mile
A better question might be: "Why does BPL think that re-printing lengthy guidebook descriptions is a substitute for offering real content?" The only thing people need for the 100mi...

In Editor's Roundtable » 100 Mile Wilderness
May 11, 7:10pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm