BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 181 - 190 of 348 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: Adam's comments
Adam, Thanks for the great response, thats exactly the kind of discussion I am looking for. My main issue is not my own personal beliefs, in fact if pressed i could fit my own beliefs into t...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 02, 10:26am

not trying to pick a fight
I really dont want to offend anyone, and im totally fine if this gets moved to chaff. Im just interested in some discussion and hoping to find that there are others that see the value in both sc...

October 02, 12:38am

very cool!
Great pictures! I love the panorama on my little point and shoot! I wish it shot like that all the time

In Photography » Some shots from my DMC-LX5 while in the ADK High Peaks
October 01, 11:14pm

BSA discrimination policy :(
Well, I was about to apply for a summer job at philmont when I can across the 'Requirements for Employment" with BSA. The first requirement is a "Declaration of Religious Principl...

October 01, 11:11pm

sweet!
I love the minimalist look of the pack plus the awesome options for modularity! I'm very impressed! Could you post some more pictures of the pocket attachment and the pad sleeve? Ed...

In Make Your Own Gear » DX 40 Pack
September 25, 9:57pm

ditch the r1s?
Sounds like you could just ditch the r1 pants altogether and your wife could ditch the cap1. You said they would be too warm for you to sleep in and to hike in with the pants. I would prefer hik...

In Gear Lists » Our 30th Anniversary shoulder season list
September 25, 9:13pm

cap 1/r1
I'll second the cap1/r1 redundancy although I would say the cap1 pants might not be needed. I think rain/wind pants would be a better option than the cap 1. They would probably offer equal o...

In Gear Lists » Our 30th Anniversary shoulder season list
September 25, 8:17pm

ugg boots
Just saw a gearbuyer ad for ugg boots. hgdhs hsgshs has infiltrated BPL and made the spam official.

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 25, 4:34pm

price
Price would be the main determinant but I would be interested in 1-3 yards preferably in black

In Gear Deals » cuben fiber
September 20, 1:03pm

cannibalize the talon
I remember you had some custom work done on your ion... You could go that route and tear apart the talon and replace most of the pack fabric with cuben or a light variant of x-pac Like Dave&#...

In GEAR » what pack (if any?) am I describing?
September 18, 10:40pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.