Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 181 - 190 of 9167 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...917

Forum » Thread

Re: oooooof.
Chaff it is.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 05, 6:03pm

Re: water consumption
Edit: Let me check with the city,

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 05, 5:55pm

Re: Want stove that can boil H2O in a wide-mouth stainless steel bottle
Late to this party Nick. Roleigh, the spare stove is boxed up and will be in the post tomorrow. Let us know how it works out.

In Multiple Use Gear » Want stove that can boil H2O in a wide-mouth stainless steel bottle
April 05, 5:13pm

Re: explosions.
They'll be no update here either Nick. Get that bathroom remodel done yet? How about an update on that motorcycle restoration? You are on the same work schedule as BPL. Shoulder some responsibi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Laurel Designs TrailStar Shelter Review
April 05, 5:09pm

Re: Learn to Packraft! update?
I know Nick. It's my pleasure, leave me alone.

In Editor's Roundtable » Learn to Packraft! Episode 2: Stillwater Basics
April 05, 5:04pm

Re: Sierra Snowpack 2015
Rain and hail here today. We'll take it.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 05, 4:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re:PIFs
Thanks. I don't think we are alone in this universe. My big question is that since science tells us that the universe is expanding, I wonder what it is expanding in. Are we crowding something e...

April 05, 11:41am

Re: Re: Re: Re:PIFs
His first account name was just Justin. Now I know which meaning of that word he had in mind

April 05, 11:15am

Re: Callback: Kupilka
I still take one on occasion

In GEAR » Callback: Kupilka
April 05, 10:17am

Re: Re:PIFs
Caught that line as I was scrolling past. No obsession You are a bit of a curiosity though I have to admit. Tenacious as a pit bull. Battle of the stubborns. You think you are right and just. I j...

April 05, 10:14am

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am