BPL Community Profile

Kronos Master of Fate (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kronos Master of Fate

Showing 181 - 190 of 8057 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...806

Forum » Thread

Re: Death of backpacking?
Ha. That does make a difference. Thanks Paul. I see plenty of young backpackers on the Lost Coast and the Trinity Alps. but pretty outdoorsy here overall.

In On the Web » Death of backpacking?
July 22, 9:34pm

Check the date at the top of the print article March 18, 2013

July 22, 9:27pm

I think this was discussed last year when the article came out. People don't want to make the time for backpacking. Bad for their short attention spans.

July 22, 8:35pm

Re: The Updated Foot-Care Kit
Good to see you back with another quality article Darin. I'll be picking up some tape and Spenco to add into my kit. Thanks.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Updated Foot-Care Kit
July 22, 8:32pm

Re: Western Box #2
Mike have you received the box?

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
July 22, 8:01am

Re: Why is this forum so inactive?
'cause SUL has nothing to do with weight anymore, That was a terrible error, Read this.. SUL Mindset

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Why is this forum so inactive?
July 22, 7:07am

Re: Backpackers (tv show) on The CW
Painful promo, I'll pass.

In On the Web » Backpackers (tv show) on The CW
July 18, 8:23pm

Re: Klymit Motion 60
I took scissors to Abela's smaller cousin of this pack Monday. His was a prototype, with some differences from the ones they are selling. I really liked the shoulder straps. Construction looks ...

In GEAR » Klymit/Elemental Horizons Motion 60 Pack?
July 18, 8:17am

Re: Replacing pack shoulder straps?
I would try a waveloc replacement for the failing piece of stock hardware. They are meant for thinner webbing and should afford you a more powerful connection. My Starlite has all 3/4" webb...

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing pack shoulder straps?
July 17, 8:01am

Re: Delmar's Poll
"Ken, you seem awfully expert on this subject." --B.G.-- Sad isn't it? Touristy day trip hiking trails surround me. I found it interesting that the majority of people sp...

In Editor's Roundtable » Delmar's Poll
July 16, 8:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Kronos Master of Fate

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 08, 6:44am