Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 181 - 190 of 9620 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...962

Forum » Thread

Re: "Light Phone" - New phone that does nothing by design
I was just looking myself. Looks like india and the UK. Haven't come across it in the US. Crud.

In GEAR » "Light Phone" - New phone that does nothing by design
May 23, 10:51am

Re: "Light Phone" - New phone that does nothing by design
Thanks for sharing that Nokia Marc. Looks promising for the basic phone user like myself.

In GEAR » "Light Phone" - New phone that does nothing by design
May 23, 10:06am

Re: One simple thing
I'll add one thing here and that is; In my 48 years on this planet I have never been in a situation where I later thought "That would have gone better if I had a firearm", and I am a ...

In Chaff » Does your kit include a gun?
May 23, 9:05am

Re: High sierra trail to whitney - gear list
"No lighter or matches?" First Aide & Survival Bic lighter & matches in 4" x 7" Aloksak 1.50 Listed in cooking Bob What's with the 24 paper towels? You have...

In Gear Lists » High sierra trail to whitney - gear list
May 23, 8:46am

Re: Long underwear
"I hate the feeling of Cap 1 for the same reason you described, "feels like I wrapped myself up in plastic." Cap 2 is a totally different animal." +2

In GEAR » Long underwear
May 22, 10:48pm

Re: DWR treated down
Again? Any first hand experience there Eric? If it so wonderful why haven't WM or FF jumped on the wagon?

In GEAR » Best lightweight sleeping bag for minus 10c
May 22, 10:47pm

Re: yes when legal
Just happened by Chaff, like now.

May 22, 10:44pm

Re: yes when legal
Interesting foray out of Gear Swap, William. Welcome to Chaff. Trying to resurrect a 8 year old thread. How did you even stumble across this one?

May 22, 9:42pm

FS: TOO MUCH GEAR
You should set up your PM's or include an e mail address. You should also state an asking price for each item. PayPal is pretty much the standard around here. Length and which side the zipper i...

In Gear Swap » TOO MUCH GEAR
May 22, 9:09pm

WTB (Want to Buy): Western Mountaineering Everlite Sleeping bag/quilt.
2nd in line.

In Gear Swap » WTB (Want to Buy): Western Mountaineering Everlite Sleeping bag/quilt.
May 22, 7:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am