BPL Community Profile

Karen Kennedy (karenk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale NE NSW - Australian subtropics
About Me Karen Kennedy has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karen Kennedy

Showing 181 - 190 of 281 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Pinnacle
Thanks Luke, This is for someone else who may still be returning from a trip, but I should be able to confirm for you in a day or two. What would the additional postage be? Address is PO Bo...

In Gear Swap » Packs for sale (GoLite and Grantie Gear)
December 05, 4:58pm

Re: Packs for sale (GoLite and Grantie Gear)
Would you consider posting the Pinnacle to Australia at my (additional) expense? Also could you confirm what color the Pinnacle is, and how old - is it the later model with the hip belt pockets?...

In Gear Swap » Packs for sale (GoLite and Grantie Gear)
December 05, 12:00am

Silk
I'm interested in the silk if you'd be prepared to mail it to Australia - I'm happy to pay the additional cost. Could you confirm the colour and the fabric width? Thanks.

In Gear Swap » Grivel Air Tech Light Crampons, habotai silk, Climashield, Liberty Ridge, Notions
November 14, 5:21am

Tarptent Double Rainbow
Tony, I'm thinking of selling my Double Rainbow - as new condition, seamsealed, used on a couple of trips but always with a groundsheet. Send me a PM if you're interested. KK

In Gear Swap » Tarptent Rainbow & Big Agnes Zirkel and Insulated Aircore
November 01, 5:55pm

Hexamid Pyranet
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » hexamid inner net and .51 oz cuben sides and floor
October 27, 5:36am

PM
PM sent on tent

In Gear Swap » FS: big Sky evolution 1p and Oware 9x9 pyrmid
October 20, 6:34pm

Antihistamine
Interesting that the older antihistamines seem to be commonly carried in the US - as noted above, these have drowsiness as a major adverse effect, and is commonly exploited as the primary reason fo...

In GEAR » Who thinks all the first aid kits out there are crazy heavy?
October 20, 3:31pm

Setopress
I'm thinking this might be a thread hijack - apologies to the OP! Yep inflatable sounds like the go Rod, I have those Setopress as you advised! Will be prepared for next time now ... And ...

October 20, 5:50am

Bush first aid
+1 to effective splinting - busted an ankle on an MTB trip 2y ago, only 7km from a small town so did not attempt sophisticated splinting as we expected the ambos to make a prompt appearance. Not so...

October 20, 3:32am

Large trimmed NeoAir
I'm interested if it's still available. For once 5'1" has its advantages!

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom Neoair. Large trimmed to 38"
September 26, 7:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Karen Kennedy

Karen Kennedy has posted no reviews.