Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 181 - 190 of 3156 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...316

Forum » Thread

Re: What is your most used piece of gear?
windshirt bugs, preventing evaporative cooling, quick warmups when chilled, sun protection after washing my hiking shirt. oh yeah, and it blocks the wind too.

In GEAR » What is your most used piece of gear?
October 04, 2:40am

Re: Trap Hills
Love the fall color!

In Post-Trip Reports » Trap Hills
October 04, 1:37am

durable bushwacking windshirt
I could use some help with this. I'm looking for a windshirt that can handle pushing through sharp manzanita and other brushyness. I love my patagonia houdini but it's not up to the task. ...

In GEAR » durable bushwacking windshirt
October 04, 1:10am

ibex indie vs icebreaker oasis hoodie?
I've been looking at hooded wool baselayers. The ibex indie and the icebreaker oasis hoodie look very similar. Anyone have experience with these? Which is the better option?

In GEAR » ibex indie vs icebreaker oasis hoodie?
October 03, 9:12pm

Re: Look at alpinists
Mitch, why would a winter alpinist carry a 1.7 liter pot? That's huge.

In Winter Hiking » UL at 0° F?
October 03, 11:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Desperate for dry socks?
Billy, I was 10 miles from the coast in central california. Not exactly the kind of place you expect to be kick stepping up to an icy ridge.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Desperate for dry socks?
October 03, 11:26am

Re: Re: Re: Desperate for dry socks?
Roger, the thin soles definitely do contribute to my feet getting cold. That's obvious when sit down and put my feet up and they immediately get warmer. But I'm talking really worn minimali...

October 03, 1:01am

Re: Desperate for dry socks?
You have posted 3 seperate threads about socks, these could have all been answered in the same thread. There is a "Post Reply" link at the bottom of each thread. I got some seriously c...

October 02, 9:34pm

Re: emergency socks
Always have a dry pair of socks in your pack as well as some plastic bread bags. If your shoes are soaked the plastic bags will keep the socks dry. It's standard practice to have a pair of dry...

In Make Your Own Gear » emergency socks
October 02, 9:23pm

Re: Wet Socks!
Carry 2 pairs of light hiking socks and 1 pair of warm sleeping socks. Having 2 pairs of hiking socks allows you to wash one pair and have it dry out while hiking. Also if you are using non wate...

In GEAR » Wet Socks!
October 02, 8:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am