Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 181 - 190 of 1738 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...174

Forum » Thread

White Sierra
I'll Take the pants if they're what I think they are. Do they have the velcro at the bottom of the pant leg? and does it come with a belt, and is the waist semi elastic? Jack

In Gear Swap » MLD Newt, down vest, zip-off pants
October 03, 11:21pm

re: Spot
David, the funds will magicly appear in your PayPal account soon. Thanks, Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot (gen 2)
October 03, 10:45pm

Spot
David, Send me your PayPal info. Jack

October 03, 12:32pm

FS: Spot (gen 2)
Hi David, I'm interested in the Spot, what is the difference between this and the Gen 1 and also the new one that you are getting the PLB. I need to get something like this since I plan o...

October 03, 12:43am

StarLyte Burner for Simmering
Hey Dan, Is this (simmer ring) something I can adapt to my original StarLyte, or do I need to buy a completely new stove in addition to my existing StarLyte? Thanks, Jack

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner for Simmering
October 03, 12:32am

re: re: pictures
Thanks Andy, I just sold my last MYOG quilt with Apex 2.5 and I wanted something a little warmer, so I ordered some 5.0 yesterday, I'm just hoping it will compress down small enough for some...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hybrid Down and Apex quilt.
October 03, 12:21am

Hybrid Down and Apex quilt
Hey Andy, How low temperature wise have you taken the Apex 5.0 quilt down to? Sorry didn't mean to highjack the thread. Thanks, Jack

In Make Your Own Gear » Hybrid Down and Apex quilt.
October 02, 11:48pm

Price dropped
Is the price drop $165.00, would you consider selling just one? Thanks, Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Two Neo-air classic mattresses (Regular size)
September 30, 1:39pm

3+ season tents
I've had the TT Moment in some serious snow, you can see it here, if you don't want to read the whole thread just scroll down to the 10th picture. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-b...

In GEAR » Shelter Recommendation
September 28, 2:45pm

Details...
Hi Jesse, Sorry for the slow response, I've been trying to catch up on things around the house and at work. As soon as I get the next Borahgami finished I can get those measurements for y...

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 26, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.