BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 181 - 190 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...167

Forum » Thread

RE Grylls
"How many grills could bear grylls grill if bear grylls could grill bears"? Barely any, he'd it raw. LOL Lawson, love the design and look of the new grills, keep up the good wor...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
May 23, 9:08am

WTB: M.Y.O.G. materials / pot cozy / Wind Shirt / Air Mat / chair advice
Mike, I have a bunch of silnylon scraps for stuff sacks if you want it, or I can just sew a few up for you, just tell me what size you need, just pay shipping. If you have a Marshall's ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: M.Y.O.G. materials / pot cozy / chair advice
May 22, 6:51pm

Nothing
Scree, I sent you payment via Paypal, and I have "nothing" to show for it, what gives?

In Multiple Use Gear » Nothing
May 22, 6:41pm

FS: Cheap sit pads
Dale, How much for the whole stack? Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Cheap sit pads
May 17, 1:20am

WTB: Grey 10d (Nobul1)
You and me both, Ben. Why can't they keep that stuff instock ! Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: Grey 10d (Nobul1)
May 16, 12:44am

WTB: Lightest pajamas ever
Try some silk base layer, you can buy them at REI, that's what I use in my sleeping bag/quilt it helps regulate your core temp and it feels good against the skin, even some Merino wool is nice....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Lightest pajamas ever
May 16, 12:41am

North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And
Ken, Not to throw a wrench in your plans, but what if we did North Lake all the way around to South Lake for an exit. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And Back
May 15, 8:31pm

Re: Granite Park
Don't mean to highjack the thread, but Bob Gross please PM me I have some questions for you. Thanks, Jack

In Pre-Trip Planning » GNP first timer...Suggestions
May 13, 11:37pm

FS: Gerry Down Bag
P.M. sent Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Gerry Down Bag
May 10, 11:56pm

WTB: A-Frame or Square Tarp
Craig, PM sent Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: A-Frame or Square Tarp
May 10, 8:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.