BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 181 - 190 of 1733 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...174

Forum » Thread

re: re: pictures
Thanks Andy, I just sold my last MYOG quilt with Apex 2.5 and I wanted something a little warmer, so I ordered some 5.0 yesterday, I'm just hoping it will compress down small enough for some...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hybrid Down and Apex quilt.
October 03, 12:21am

Hybrid Down and Apex quilt
Hey Andy, How low temperature wise have you taken the Apex 5.0 quilt down to? Sorry didn't mean to highjack the thread. Thanks, Jack

In Make Your Own Gear » Hybrid Down and Apex quilt.
October 02, 11:48pm

Price dropped
Is the price drop $165.00, would you consider selling just one? Thanks, Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Two Neo-air classic mattresses (Regular size)
September 30, 1:39pm

3+ season tents
I've had the TT Moment in some serious snow, you can see it here, if you don't want to read the whole thread just scroll down to the 10th picture. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-b...

In GEAR » Shelter Recommendation
September 28, 2:45pm

Details...
Hi Jesse, Sorry for the slow response, I've been trying to catch up on things around the house and at work. As soon as I get the next Borahgami finished I can get those measurements for y...

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 26, 7:16pm

WTB: Scrap 30D Silnylon
What ever you need I have a ton of it left over from the tarps I sew for Borahgear. Let me know if it doesn't work out with Ben, or if you need more, I mean a lot more! LOL Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: Scrap 30D Silnylon
September 25, 11:27pm

"NAME THAT TARP"
Hello, to everyone that participated. The "NAME THAT TARP" is now officially closed for posting names. A big thank you for everyone that joined in, it's been really fun to watch...

September 22, 11:39pm

Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
Just a quick update, I just made a list of all the names, as of tonight, up to Lisa's post, we're at 207 WOW!!! Times running out soon so keep'm coming! Thanks, Jack

September 21, 12:17am

Re: Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
Thanks to everyone for participating, this is taking off way more than I expected. This is going to be a tuff decision for me and John, keep'm coming you still have 4 days left. OOOOHHH!!!...

September 18, 12:56pm

Triptease
Sorry Max, I had this thread set up to watch, but it never updated me in my emails, glad everthing worked out. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 feet of Kelty Triptease
September 18, 9:40am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.