BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 181 - 190 of 313 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Cuben Sawyer Squeeze Bag
Looks nice. Are there any health side effects from ingesting possible fibers from the material?

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Sawyer Squeeze Bag
March 20, 8:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zpacks Exo and HMG Windrider
This is the article I read. Could have been more of a weight issue of water getting inside. But the writer did say at the bottom that it does absorb. Could be very little, not sure. I really do li...

In GEAR » Zpacks Exo and HMG Windrider
March 09, 8:12am

Re: Re: Re: Zpacks Exo and HMG Windrider
Correct, the exterior layer of fabric on top of the Cuben Fiber.

March 09, 7:05am

Re: Zpacks Exo and HMG Windrider
I had the same problem choosing between these two. In the end I ordered the Exo. The reason why is that I wanted more capacity to carry more food (includes dog food) when the times call for it. I a...

March 09, 6:32am

Re: I have BD carbon poles
I have last years version of the BD Alpine Carbon Cork. Im amazed they haven't broke on me. Had them flex quite a bit and even got the tips caught between bords on bridges. They have held up gr...

In GEAR » Need trekking pole advice...have it narrowed down to two
March 04, 3:51pm

Re: WTB - GoLite Reed Large
Still looking. Please send PM.

In Gear Swap » WTB - GoLite Reeds Large
March 03, 3:37am

Re: Joe
+1 for Joe. He knows how to make customer feel welcome, and he stands behind his work if a problem does happen.

In GEAR » Need enterprising soul to make cuben fanny packs
March 02, 10:43am

Re: Ibex Indie Hoody users.
I live in Minnesota and I have only been using my Ibex Indie Hoody with a Patagonia Houdini this winter. I realy the like the hoody and wish I would have gotten another one when REI had them on cle...

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoody users.
March 01, 6:47pm

Re: Tent on ice
I broke 5 large MSR groundhog stakes on my last trip when I tried to wiggle them out. I've now switched to stainless steel lag bolts 5". I can now screw them in and screw them out when the...

In Winter Hiking » self-standing 4 season tent?
February 26, 7:48pm

FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have for sale a new MSR Hubba Hubba footprint. This is brown color and has never been taken out of the package. Looking to get $30 shipped CONUS, Paypal personal. Will also...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Hubba Hubba Footprint
February 26, 7:18pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm