BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Shore
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 181 - 190 of 345 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...35

Forum » Thread

WTB MLD Trailstar
Curious if anyone has a Trailstar they would be interested in selling that is grey silnylon and in excellent condition?

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Trailstar
September 07, 1:52pm

Re: Re: Midwest GGG
Jim, I like the date of October 26-28 better. I would be willing to do both nights. Beaver Creek sounds good. Mark, Winnie and I look forward to seeing you too. Will this be another GGGG (Gat...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
September 07, 9:15am

Re: Midwest GGG date
There's two state parks in MN that look like possibilities. Great River Bluffs on the Mississippi River, and Beaver Creek Valley. Beaver Creek valley doesn't allow trout fishing after Sept...

September 04, 9:26am

Any where in MN and any date after the first weekend in October works for me. SE is especialy good for me since i have a few state parks down there to cross off the list. We might get lucky and sti...

August 28, 10:29pm

Re: Midwest GGG
David, PM sent.

August 28, 2:45pm

Re: How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
Is it even possible to remove?

In GEAR » How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
August 28, 12:13pm

I would be up for something in MN. When and where?

August 28, 11:57am

How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
Curious if anyone knows how to safely remove Silnet seam sealer from cuben fiber. I recently added cuben tape that I purchased from Zpacks to my Hexamid Twin and would like to remove the Silnet sea...

In GEAR » How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
August 27, 9:11pm

Grizzly Kills Lone Hiker in Denali
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/alaska-bear-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 On a side note, a bear encounter on the Superior Hiking Trail: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/240959/

In On the Web » Grizzly Kills Lone Hiker in Denali
August 25, 9:18pm

Re: Boredom
Tipi, it's not my idea to solve boredom. It's a way of making it more fun. I've gone plenty of nights without alcohol and a fire in the winter. With the long winters in Minnesota if all...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in winter and being bored?
August 25, 4:29pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm