Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Klein (jnklein21) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me James Klein has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Klein

Showing 181 - 190 of 463 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Gourmet canister stove for the wife
I looked for a bit and couldn't find any other "lightish" stove meeting the above criteria. Re: the auto ignition...would one of the handheld piezos surfice? If not maybe you add ...

In GEAR » Gourmet canister stove for the wife
July 23, 8:15pm

wow,
that didn't appear to be much water pressure... I had a gg spinnshelter that survived a few storms, much tougher than that -- maybe yours is from a bad batch of fabric? FWIW, i set up my ...

In GEAR » Inside of Spinntwinn getting wet from misting
July 15, 8:17pm

Hexamid
Even though I just trimmed down my gear closet to a managable level....I can't imagine the hexamid would take up too much space :) It didn't appear to be spoken for yet...if not I would ...

In Gear Swap » Fire Sale (no pun intended) Gossamer Gear, Montbell, Z-Packs, Trail Designs
July 09, 7:46pm

Re: pot
"The grease pot is cheap, but if you have to buy and bring a pot lifter, you are just wasting your time with it." Why b/c it makes it heavier? More spendy? I guess more fiddley?? IMO,...

In GEAR » Not another pot thread
July 07, 8:49pm

Re: Not another pot thread
I recommend this: http://end2endtrailsupply.com/Stanco_Greasepot.html 3.7oz, 1.25L, $8

In GEAR » Not another pot thread
June 21, 6:58am

on optimal density
Jerry, I can't find the post/thread but I am pretty sure the "2.5X with no penalty" argument hinges on the idea that an fully lofted down garment will have more shell weight than a 25...

In Editor's Roundtable » Insulation Measurement
June 13, 8:44pm

Great stuff
Jerry, thank you so much for this effort. I really like this "quick and dirty" (relative to the standards :)) set of tests. I recommend you measure the temp differencial across the ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Insulation Measurement
June 12, 8:45pm

Re: Re: dimensions
Roger, most airmat come with various different size options...typically including a L. Neoairs, prolite, big agnes...all have 24"or 25" option... The measurements you link to in you...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 12, 11:03am

dimensions
Your design is extremely effiecent at maximizing height over the area of your footprint. I think we should keep that in mind when comparing that to other tents. I personally, like your v10 dimens...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 11, 8:23pm

Bump for price drop
Prices dropped on remaining items. thanks, James

In Gear Swap » Large cleanout GG, Golite, HMG, Inov8
June 03, 12:40pm

All Reader Reviews by James Klein

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Antig Outdoors Antig Outdoors
I recently purchased some mechandise from Anig outdoors and noticed there was no review, so here goes... I learned of the site from some of member Jeff Antig's posts (guessing he's the owne...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 01, 6:42pm