BPL Community Profile

James Klein (jnklein21) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me James Klein has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Klein

Showing 181 - 190 of 459 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...46

Forum » Thread

Re: Not another pot thread
I recommend this: http://end2endtrailsupply.com/Stanco_Greasepot.html 3.7oz, 1.25L, $8

In GEAR » Not another pot thread
June 21, 6:58am

on optimal density
Jerry, I can't find the post/thread but I am pretty sure the "2.5X with no penalty" argument hinges on the idea that an fully lofted down garment will have more shell weight than a 25...

In Editor's Roundtable » Insulation Measurement
June 13, 8:44pm

Great stuff
Jerry, thank you so much for this effort. I really like this "quick and dirty" (relative to the standards :)) set of tests. I recommend you measure the temp differencial across the ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Insulation Measurement
June 12, 8:45pm

Re: Re: dimensions
Roger, most airmat come with various different size options...typically including a L. Neoairs, prolite, big agnes...all have 24"or 25" option... The measurements you link to in you...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 12, 11:03am

dimensions
Your design is extremely effiecent at maximizing height over the area of your footprint. I think we should keep that in mind when comparing that to other tents. I personally, like your v10 dimens...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 11, 8:23pm

Bump for price drop
Prices dropped on remaining items. thanks, James

In Gear Swap » Large cleanout GG, Golite, HMG, Inov8
June 03, 12:40pm

Re: Large cleanout GG, Golite, HMG, Inov8
Edited the description of the Kookabay DAM. It read like the downmat leaked in use. It doesn't. When you are ready to deflate it down blocks some of the valve so deflation is slow. It has n...

June 02, 7:26am

Re: Large cleanout GG, Golite, HMG, Inov8
Item desciption for Kookabay Downmat has been updated...had listed it as 14.5oz but it is actually 13.7oz -- 12.2oz for the mat alone and 1.5oz for the BA pumphouse. Items 2), 3) and 12) have be...

June 01, 9:13am

Large cleanout GG, Golite, HMG, Inov8
Need to make space in the spare bedroom for our second child on the way - so I'm getting rid of the duplication or special use items that aren't seeing use. Prices include Paypal (you ca...

May 31, 8:42pm

Re: Re: WTB: Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter
I have one I would like to sell - sent you an email.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter
May 28, 11:46am

All Reader Reviews by James Klein

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Antig Outdoors Antig Outdoors
I recently purchased some mechandise from Anig outdoors and noticed there was no review, so here goes... I learned of the site from some of member Jeff Antig's posts (guessing he's the owne...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 01, 6:42pm