Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 181 - 190 of 308 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...31

Forum » Thread

[Somewhat Urgent] Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road. Gunnison area question
Hi. I'm heading out in 2 days in central colorado and the road to the trailhead is marked as Four Wheel Drive Road on my Trails Illustrated. I'm trying to figure out what that means cause...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need quick help! Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road.
July 15, 7:30pm

Fishing Holes West Elks
Anyone got a good recommendation for a remote lake in West Elks? I hit up Costo lake last year and had a blast. Looking for something else this year. Thanks!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Fishing Holes West Elks
July 07, 11:05am

Hanging Lake is pretty butttt
I do love Hanging Lake, but we've done it a few times. She is a big day hiker, but is just getting used to hiking with the pack on multidays. We are looking for 10-20 mile two day camping tri...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 3:35pm

on second thought
I suppose we could just hike in White River National Forest and don't need to make it all the way up to Flat Tops if anyone knows a cool hike closer to Glenwood.

May 31, 2:26pm

Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
Hey BPL. My Fiance and I are gonna be in Glenwood Springs for the weekend and want to go backpacking in the Flat Tops. My Fiance is new to backpacking so we can't do anything too epic. I'...

May 31, 2:15pm

meh
Everyone has bad days. Sometimes store owners make mistakes and sometimes customers make big deals out of small things. SMD is awesome. I use many of their products and have never had issue with...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 7:38am

Re: durability
I think Joe is being honest, too. But I also think the material HMG uses is more durable. It's a proprietary ripstop cuben, no? I've bushwacked with my HMG SW for almost 2 years and othe...

In GEAR » Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
May 08, 7:17am

Re: Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
I have the 2400 Southwest Windrider. It's an amazing pack. Been using it for 2 years and though it's not very white anymore, it has never ripped and is in otherwise perfect condition. It...

In GEAR » Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
May 06, 9:32pm

Think Tank Modular System
I find Think Tank has the most well designed and innovated modular belt system. http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/modular-component-systems.aspx

In GEAR » Camera Bag Waist Packs
March 31, 10:16am

Re: Re: or...
Just for the sake of conversation, I have to add.......If you are going to argue that there is practically no difference in IQ between a FF and an NEX, it is ludicrous to contend there is any diffe...

In Photography » My thoughts on the SONY RX1...a little review
January 01, 4:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.