Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 181 - 190 of 314 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...32

Forum » Thread

Howdy
I'll see ya out there! Got a 6 day trip planned first week of August but going the opposite direction as you with a bit more off-trail walking! I'm eager to hear some responses because th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Elk Park and Chicago Basin in Early August
July 16, 4:39pm

Re: Re: bah!
I agree. But the other lady at the RD adamantly said my car (knowing the same clearance and AWD) could not make it up the road. If I wasn't arriving at at night, I'd probably give it a tr...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need quick help! Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road.
July 16, 3:30pm

Re: jeep roads
Hey Paul, It's the thin line with the dashes really close together. Road 721, which goes right to the edge of West Elks Wilderness. P.S. I love fried chicken.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need quick help! Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road.
July 16, 3:04pm

bah!
I called the Gunnison Ranger District twice. I got two different answers. First was...no way can a passenger vehicle make it up that road. I was curious so I called back...spoke to someone diffe...

July 16, 3:02pm

Re: Re: ...but wrong definitions
Well, that's not good news.

July 15, 8:38pm

...but wrong definitions
Thanks for the link, but that doesn't exactly address the question. TI maps don't designate between three distinctions like the NPS link you provided. TI designates it either High Clearan...

July 15, 7:43pm

[Somewhat Urgent] Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road. Gunnison area question
Hi. I'm heading out in 2 days in central colorado and the road to the trailhead is marked as Four Wheel Drive Road on my Trails Illustrated. I'm trying to figure out what that means cause...

July 15, 7:30pm

Fishing Holes West Elks
Anyone got a good recommendation for a remote lake in West Elks? I hit up Costo lake last year and had a blast. Looking for something else this year. Thanks!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Fishing Holes West Elks
July 07, 11:05am

Hanging Lake is pretty butttt
I do love Hanging Lake, but we've done it a few times. She is a big day hiker, but is just getting used to hiking with the pack on multidays. We are looking for 10-20 mile two day camping tri...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 3:35pm

on second thought
I suppose we could just hike in White River National Forest and don't need to make it all the way up to Flat Tops if anyone knows a cool hike closer to Glenwood.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.