BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 181 - 190 of 296 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

huh?
Brian - I am completely confused by your comment that you can't take a photo of a flower with a full frame. That doesn't even make sense. Care to show some examples of what is not possibl...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
December 30, 8:28pm

Looking for Weminuche Wilderness hiking partners
I'm looking for anybody interested in hiking the Weminuche this summer - primarily 3-day weekend trips. I tend to hike 10-15 mile days and am hoping to visit as many off-trail lakes as possibl...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Looking for Weminuche Wilderness hiking partners
December 02, 11:50am

What am I missing here?
Patagonia sells a grey and blue Houdini? http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/patagonia-mens-houdini-full-zip-jacket?p=24017-0-791 Those look earth tone to me.

In GEAR » Patagonia Hoodini : Almost, but no cigar.
July 04, 7:50am

Re: Re: Custom maps with trails?
Awesome. Thanks

In GEAR » Custom maps with trails?
July 02, 10:52pm

Custom maps with trails?
I'm a big fan of Trails Illustrated. However, the wilderness area I want to go to, West Elk, is cut in half by two different maps!!! It is so annoying. Anyone know a good place to order cust...

In GEAR » Custom maps with trails?
July 02, 7:50pm

Re: wildfire and ct trail
Colorado is bad. It's looking like 2002 all over again. If you have the ability, it may a good idea to change your plans to the west coast. It is just so darn dry, there is no way to tell wh...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Warning to CT hikers - Colorado under state wide fire ban
June 28, 7:33am

Re: Re: Re: re: trail impacts
The whole Bikepacking and mountain biking thing is so foreign to me. Honestly, it just weirds me out - though I have nothing against it. I just moved from Vermont to SW Colorado. I can't get...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Bikepacking: An Introduction
June 16, 6:59pm

Re: Damaging the wilderness
Right on Tony! I couldn't agree more with your underlying argument. LNT is an amazing ethic, I adhere to it, and even donate to the LNT organization....but let's be real here....no single...

In GEAR » Machetes for bushwacking.
June 10, 9:43pm

WTB: Tenkara
Anyone selling a rod? Looking for an 11' Iwana but would be potentially interested in anything.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tenkara
May 25, 2:47pm

Re: fire
"To ignore the fact that alcohol may be a bit more hazardous and have a greater possibility of being spilled or knocked over and spread uncontrolled fire is like sticking your head in the sand...

In GEAR » Alcohol cookers...please be careful out there
May 21, 6:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.