BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 181 - 190 of 284 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

lighter liners
Hi Chris, Most people on this site either use garbage bags, or thin ones like these: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/process. You could probably use a big silnylon or...

In GEAR » What happened to pack liners?
May 30, 2:42am

Fruit cake
A nice slice of dark fruit cake. Plenty of sugar, fat and taste! Also no mess!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Breakfast for a non-cooker
May 27, 1:16am

re: Silnylon Duomid for Australian Snow
Hey Jouni, That would actually be great! It is so hard to find other UL'ers in Oz, I will PM you my details. Cheers, Jeremy.

In GEAR » Silnylon Duomid for Australian Snow
May 23, 4:25pm

Final Bump
- Bump -

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid
May 22, 6:59pm

Silnylon Duomid for Australian Snow
Hi guys, I am close to pulling the trigger on a silnylon Duomid for cross country skiing in Kosciuszko NP this year and just need a final for/against the Duomid in Australian snow. I have always...

In GEAR » Silnylon Duomid for Australian Snow
May 22, 6:58pm

soaking shoes
Hi Roger, I was thinking exactly that yesterday, most of the time my shoes are wet/muddy and I am also a side/front sleeper. I am going to try putting them in glad bags (if they are not too wet)...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
May 22, 4:40pm

weight of water
Hi Mike, I really enjoyed your article. I recently came back from a 5 day bushwhack where water was at a premium and it seems like the extra water required to clean yourself would at least outwei...

In Editor's Roundtable » Toilet Paper Free Expeditions
May 22, 1:48am

Exped sweet
Just to throw in my 2 cents, I just came back from an overnighter using one and definately think it is comfier and warmer than my neoair. I think for me at least this is largely due to the fact it ...

In GEAR » Anybody own the New Exped Synmat UL7?
May 22, 12:19am

Shoes on elbows
Hey Mike, Nice tip about using your shoes as elbow rests. I am going to try that next summer with my inertia x-frame. It is really comfy but very thin and I have been wondering how to fatten it...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
May 20, 1:03am

re: Montbell Alpine Light VS RAB Microlight
I have tried both of these jackets and they are both really nice. The Microlight is definately much warmer however I found it had a ridiculous cut with a massive waist and small shoulders so I retu...

In GEAR » Montbell Alpine Light VS RAB Microlight
May 17, 2:11am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am