BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 181 - 190 of 905 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...91

Forum » Thread

Rack for 30 liter frameless pack?
Thule are now selling the Freeload racks. http://www.thule.com/en/nz/campaigns/thulepacknpedal/racks They seem quite heavy, but have been very popular here in NZ and you wont break one in a h...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Rack for 30 liter frameless pack?
May 05, 4:22pm

Lems shoes
I just purchased a pare of Merrell Access 2 Barefoot shoes from REI. They also cover all the bases for a good minimalist shoe The pair weighs 380 g. Well done you - just kidiing:). I realise the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lems shoes
May 05, 3:03pm

Lems shoes
Not impressed by the tread on the sole. Wonder what the rubber is like? Tread is not great. No good for wet conditions. Rubber is hard wearing. Nothing new? Maybe not, but they cover all the ...

May 04, 5:13pm

Lems shoes
I have had a pair for about six months and absolutely love them. Just remember to take out the stupid optional insole. I use them for day to day wear and short hikes, when it is too cold for sandal...

May 04, 2:37pm

Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
Cost is an issue for sure. When I purchased a Duomid a few years back the savings per ounce were not worth it to me. However, I did eventually get a cuben fibre Trailstar, as I thought it could be ...

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
May 03, 5:30pm

ZPacks Hexamid questions
It looks like a tedious tarp to pitch That's why I didn't go for one.

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid questions
May 02, 6:57pm

Overstuff?
Why do EE quilts have such large baffle spacing? Doesn't that lead to more of the down shifting, compared to a more conventional baffle spacing? This has certainly been my experience with my...

In GEAR » Overstuff?
May 02, 4:41pm

ZPacks Hexamid questions
Sorry Jason, I just meant I didn't see HOW you'd use a second pole with the hexamid solo because of how it's designed. Jennifer -Sorry if I came across as a bit snippy. You are quite...

May 02, 4:34pm

ZPacks Hexamid questions
but I'm a Chicago girl and we know our wind!! Meh -you've got nothing on Wellington :). I can't see how a second pole would at all be helpful, I think it could potentially hel...

May 02, 2:24am

jmt shelter
tarptent moment dw. Not completely free standing but can I think just be pitched with a couple of pegs. Can also pitch inner only.

In GEAR » Tent for the JMT
April 29, 10:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am