Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 181 - 190 of 1104 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...111
 

Post

Forum » Thread

Ben
I made a 1 micron prefilter. I scoop water, hold the filter under it, align it over my dirty platy and the water runs through it into the platy. Works great but its not tiny like you want. You co...

In GEAR » New filter invention
February 24, 3:19pm

UV
doesnt do anything for taste/color. Large particulates also can impede its effectiveness.

In GEAR » New filter invention
February 24, 1:26pm

ben
why not use a steripen with an activated carbon filter and 1 to 1/2 micron prefilter. that outta take care of what you want. The prefilter will make using the UV more effective, the uv kills, the...

In GEAR » New filter invention
February 24, 1:12pm

New filter invention
http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2010/pr-nano-pure-water-083110.html The scientists on BPL need to get to work on a prototype for us. =P

In GEAR » New filter invention
February 24, 12:09pm

troy
if your talking about weight, i have about 1.9oz of carbon in my filter and thats alot. I dont consider it heavy. i imagine the same space taken up by powdered AC would probably be 3oz or so, and...

In Make Your Own Gear » Where to get NANO activated carbon?
February 24, 10:54am

time off
Also time off is a big factor. Americans get less time off than most other countries. I know i only get about 12 days a year.

In Chaff » Only 30% of Americans Hold a Passport
February 24, 10:52am

now
the economy hasn't been this bad since the great depression. But i agree that people buy alot of useless crap. Both are true.

In Chaff » Only 30% of Americans Hold a Passport
February 24, 10:51am

traveling
Traveling is a luxury. The fact the only 30% of Americans travel is a result of the other 70% not being financially able to. If you took out the military population of the 30% that travel, i bet ...

In Chaff » Only 30% of Americans Hold a Passport
February 24, 9:43am

aarn
i hope aarn packs are not located in that area.

In Chaff » Christchurch earthquake
February 24, 5:20am

wow
that is a deal, someone buy this.

In Gear Swap » Blackbird hammock $50 for 150 lbs or less
February 24, 5:19am

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1
 

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am