BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 181 - 190 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...110

Forum » Thread

time off
Also time off is a big factor. Americans get less time off than most other countries. I know i only get about 12 days a year.

In Chaff » Only 30% of Americans Hold a Passport
February 24, 10:52am

now
the economy hasn't been this bad since the great depression. But i agree that people buy alot of useless crap. Both are true.

February 24, 10:51am

traveling
Traveling is a luxury. The fact the only 30% of Americans travel is a result of the other 70% not being financially able to. If you took out the military population of the 30% that travel, i bet ...

February 24, 9:43am

aarn
i hope aarn packs are not located in that area.

In Chaff » Christchurch earthquake
February 24, 5:20am

wow
that is a deal, someone buy this.

In Gear Swap » Blackbird hammock $50 for 150 lbs or less
February 24, 5:19am

Re: Re:
"your stuck in your two party paradigm" accept reality Ben

In Chaff » Republican's attack on wilderness. Unconscionable!
February 23, 6:46am

DESTRUCTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
Destruction of the environment is not a democrat or republican issue. Thats an illusion to give you the idea you have free choice. The natural resources of the land have been destroyed at incredi...

In Chaff » Republican's attack on wilderness. Unconscionable!
February 23, 5:14am

get checked out first
trail running is strenuous. i used to be an avid runner, but alwAys had back/neck pain. Found out i had spondy, my doc and pt said that running compresses the spine with every step. So i stopped...

In Philosophy & Technique » Lighter, Further, Faster (a.k.a. Trail Running)
February 22, 9:01pm

hmm
i guess my powder could be considered nano then .

In Make Your Own Gear » Where to get NANO activated carbon?
February 22, 8:52pm

Where to get NANO activated carbon?
As seen in these videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spw6PVQClUo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPENqD-V-TQ Google did not turn up much. Is nano activated carbon the same thing as regu...

In Make Your Own Gear » Where to get NANO activated carbon?
February 22, 6:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am