BPL Community Profile

Inaki Diaz de Etura (inaki) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Iberia highlands
About Me Inaki Diaz de Etura has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.viajarapie.info

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 181 - 190 of 321 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...33

Forum » Thread

Re: Rainshadow for 2 people?
I got an original Rainshadow meant for use by two and I couldn't be happier. The extra room was just right for those wet weather days/nights which is when you actually need your shelter more. T...

In GEAR » Rainshadow for 2 people?
August 03, 2:57am

Re: Quilt + beanie = extra weight
having a hood that's independent from the quilt (or bag) is something I like. I can turn inside the quilt/bag and the hood turns with me so I'm not eating fabric nor breathing inside the in...

In GEAR » Quilt + beanie = extra weight
August 03, 2:35am

Re: lightest gps
hey Carlos, this one looks interesting. I wished for something like this for long. I'm not really after the market updates... Do you have one, have you tried it? How's reception, is it e...

In GEAR » GPS Recommendations
July 27, 3:26pm

Re: 2 ppl, 4 seaons tent for alpine climbs?
Vaude tents are fine. Maybe not at the top of the design chain but they build solid, serious stuff. I don't know the models you mention but if they say it's 4 season, it should do. I'...

In GEAR » 2 ppl, 4 seaons tent for alpine climbs?
July 27, 3:09pm

Padded hipbelt for GG Virga
may be this is gonna be too obvious but you said "anything" :) so here goes. I added a padded hipbelt to a GG Virga too. It was an old belt from another (a ULA) pack and I believe a remov...

In Make Your Own Gear » Padded hipbelt for GG Virga
July 16, 4:32pm

Cream version
There's also the cream version, easy to repackage in basically any kind of container and also easier to apply with precision.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Repackaging DEET
April 14, 3:01pm

Re: Mitten Shells? fabric?
I made a pair out of silnylon. They can go on their own or over other insulating gloves/mittens. They obviously don't breathe but when it's cold enough to need them it's cold enough for...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mitten Shells? fabric?
April 03, 11:50am

Re: Re: windshirt and rainjacket, redundant?
> I carry both, and use the windshirt as my second shirt I do the same. It's actually not only about windshirt vs. rain jacket but about a whole integrated system. I find I build a better...

In GEAR » windshirt and rainjacket, redundant?
April 02, 3:14pm

Re: windshirt and rainjacket, redundant?
there's certainly some functional overlap but I wouldn't say they're redundant. Waterproof garments are not as breathable as windproof ones, there's a big difference here. Windproof...

In GEAR » windshirt and rainjacket, redundant?
April 02, 2:13pm

Re: Re: Electronics and cooking
Tony, I followed that thread in the Make Your Own Gear forum, just woudn't remember who was behind. Your design looked fantastic and I'd surely buy it if it was available. It's clear...

In GEAR » Gear We'd Buy—If It Existed
March 24, 4:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite Hex 3
Not a full review but just a small addition on what's already been said regarding winter use. While skis make for wonderful stakes on deep snow, unfortunately the tie out loops at the end of the 6 mai...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 7:47am

Nunatak Arc Ghost
I was torn between Ghost and Alpinist before ordering and eventually ordered something in between, quite like the former X from BMW. It has the loft of the Ghost with the dimensions of the Alpinist an...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
September 05, 11:08am