Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 181 - 190 of 7540 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...754

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
"It would be better if we could encourage people to be peaceful." Ha! We can't even accomplish that on these forums! Good luck with the rest of the world! :-)

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
May 31, 9:20pm

Re: Re: It's Alive!
Yeah, it's cute and cool until it leads to something truly scary like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfTHHLbj5g

In Chaff » It's Alive!
May 31, 1:12pm

Re: caffeine pills instead of coffee?
Let me help you out here because, as you know, I'm a very helpful guy. Get up in the morning. Take a caffeine pill out of the bottle. Use it as an anal suppository. You will definit...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine pills instead of coffee?
May 31, 12:59pm

Re: This week Wed-Fri
Nice trip Allen, thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Early Season Trip in Yosemite - Mono Meadows to Red Peak Pass/Isberg Pass area
May 30, 9:10pm

Re: Closest to a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat without being a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat?
Railriders sun sombrero http://www.railriders.com/sun-sombrero-p-1029.html?cPath=90_101

In GEAR » Closest to a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat without being a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat?
May 30, 8:34pm

Re: Video: how-to BP in Saguaro NP
Looks like a nice trip Kurt. Thanks.

In Post-Trip Reports » Video: how-to BP in Saguaro NP
May 30, 3:53pm

Re: The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
"my photos started looking wilted" This is the reason I stopped eating spinach. I'd put some in a saute pan, and suddenly it looked all wilted. A shame, really, because I really li...

In GEAR » The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
May 30, 8:43am

Re: Nevermind the Palcohol, it's Pocket Shots!
hydration, dehydration. very closely related. i want some. you found these where?

In GEAR » Nevermind the Palcohol, it's Pocket Shots!
May 29, 5:20pm

Re: Re: New bike
Thanks. The disc brakes are my first, really. I had them on my 29er, but I never really rode that (a poorly thought-out purchase among many...). I'm looking forward to giving them a good test.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » New bike
May 29, 2:06pm

New bike
Finally got my new do-pretty-much-everything, go-pretty-much-anywhere bike. Very psyched, big smile. Moots Routt 45, HED Belgium rims, Moots Ti stem and seat post, TRP disc brakes and front carb...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » New bike
May 29, 12:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am