Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 181 - 190 of 368 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...37

Forum » Thread

RE: Balaclava or parka/hoody
Thanks William. I intend to use this under almost exactly what you have mentioned. A Palisade quilt and a spirit 45 quilt. I still can't decide if I want to sell my down inner and purchase ...

In GEAR » Balaclava or parka/hoody
September 07, 12:41pm

William, do you use the parka under a quilt?

September 07, 12:04pm

The slipperiness of the fabric is something that I hadn't thought of with a down balaclava! I guess my only concern with the down inner parka would be if it made the quilt too hot if it was abo...

September 07, 11:53am

Balaclava or parka/hoody
I am interested in what your opinions are for keeping your head warm with a quilt. I have gone back and forth on buying a down parka, merino hoody, and/or fleece hoody depending on the temps. I...

September 07, 11:06am

RE: I/O
I couldn't find the i/o bio hoody on their site either but I did find this one from Patagonia in the meantime. http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-lightweight-merino-hoody?p=51195-0-950...

In GEAR » What's your favorite 3 season merino hoodie?
September 05, 8:08pm

RE: Exos
Thank you! I was planning on stopping by REI and trying the pack on to see how it fits me

In GEAR » Using a pack with excess capacity...
September 02, 9:53am

RE:Houdini at Zappos.com
That's good to know!

In Gear Deals » Houdini at Zappos.com
September 02, 9:32am

6pm
I have been afraid of using 6pm.com due to the reviews. Maybe some people here have had good luck with them.

September 02, 9:26am

Houdini at Zappos.com
Zappos.com has the men's Patagonia Houdini in bali blue for 87.50 on their site now. MD, LG, XL, and 2XL as of this posting. Free shipping

September 02, 9:12am

RE: Using a pack with excess capacity...
Rafi, I have been looking at this pack as well. I read a review that mentioned that the frame pushes the load away from your body which was causing at least one reviewer to have to lean forward....

In GEAR » Using a pack with excess capacity...
September 02, 7:46am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.