BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 181 - 190 of 354 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...36

Forum » Thread

RE
That would probably be a good idea for drafts. Any way to also attach it to the down inner jacket? Velcro or snaps would work I guess. I'll email you

In GEAR » down parka
August 26, 12:44pm

Material
Great! I have been thinking of getting a jacket or vest but I would like to try a removable hood/balaclava to use with my quilt. Have you ever made anything similar? I already have a montbell down ...

In GEAR » down parka
August 26, 11:35am

Material
Ben, What material is being used on the parka?

In GEAR » down parka
August 26, 8:40am

Platypus vs Ortlieb
Your comment about Platy's making the water taste differently is confusing to me. I bought the platy over the camelbak because it didn't make my water taste differently. I have bought a big...

In GEAR » Why are Platypus hydration bladders to popular here?
August 23, 8:53am

Archtek toothpaste tablets
Has anyone tried Archtek Toothpaste tablets? I bought some at a local outdoors store here the other day. 60 tablets in the original packaging weighs 1.6 oz.

In Philosophy & Technique » Tooth Paste Dots: which toothpaste
August 21, 7:25pm

RE: FS : Glow in the dark zipper pull
These things are nice! Got mine in the mail today

In Gear Swap » FS : Glow in the dark zipper pull
August 20, 7:01pm

RE:shawl
I was considering something like this just for extra warmth. My plan was to try using my spirit quilt as an over bag for the Palisade quilt that I am ordering for below 30. I thought about using it...

In GEAR » Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
August 18, 6:42am

RE:warm weather quilt
Bradford, Have you noticed the new 48, 38, 28 quilts on MLD's site? I am wondering the difference between these and my spirit 45. Looks like they use m55 now instead of M50 or M90. Not sure ...

In GEAR » warm weather quilt
August 17, 8:27pm

RE: Katabatic
Rafi, I am in the process of ordering my Palisade now. I was kinda waiting around on your findings before ordering so thanks again for reporting back on the sizing!

In GEAR » When is a quilt too wide?
August 17, 5:25am

RE: Katabatic
I'm glad to hear that the wide model is the one that fits you. I had already made up my mind and didn't want to be second guessing myself :) As for which one, I am definitely going with...

In GEAR » When is a quilt too wide?
August 16, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.