Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 181 - 190 of 6033 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...604

Forum » Thread

D-Day: 9000 Remembered
. . link

In Chaff » D-Day: 9000 Remembered
June 06, 7:03pm

Re: Scott Jurek
EDIT: The Runners World "Progress" page isn't being updated. Thanks Dan. Great summary on progress, target, and difference. It's a little confusing that the OP has a J...

In Chaff » Scott Jurek attempting the supported AT record
June 06, 3:57pm

Re: Re: Reviving this
Mexicalli Rose +1 I ordered a case direct. They get used on the trail and in the house. Good stuff.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » instant refried beans
June 04, 4:11pm

Re: Re: re: can't search
...or use google with www.backpackinglight.com as a qualifier. That way you can use the "Any Time" function to limit the search to the past year (versus 10 years), to avoid 20,000 wort...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » can't search
June 04, 4:05pm

Re: Montbell sun hoody?
Cool Hoodie? This Red, a dark Blue, and a Gray. All cookers in the sun, IMHO. 7 ounces, is good. Actual air flow? Unknown.

In GEAR » Sun Shirt
June 04, 3:53pm

Re: Re: Looking for a website to create large format maps.
I exported as a jpg, and shipped it to the 48" printer. Done.

In GEAR » Looking for a website to create large format maps.
June 04, 1:30pm

Re: international
For a small number of bags, a business envelope will suffice. Yes, a bit more, but not crazy, and no form to fill out. It's just a "letter".

In Gear Swap » WTB: Nylofume Bags
June 03, 7:38am

Re: Re:I'd be wary....
Being wary is good. Being informed is good. Occasionally skipping breakfast prior to low intensity workouts is a good way to burn fat. Starting on empty and then eating as I go works for m...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine pills instead of coffee?
May 31, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB: Nylofume Bags
carry on without me. just pay attention to ALL costs, to avoid surprises. envelopes, actual postage, shipping cost to you, etc.

May 26, 10:08pm

Re: WTB: Nylofume Bags
I may have some, but I won't be home until the 1st of June. How many and how soon?

May 25, 8:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm