Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Thomas Gauperaa (gauperaa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Norway
About Me 39 years old. Working as an interaction designer. Interested in hiking, photography, coffee, hifi and more. On a quest to learn skills needed to be comfortable and safe in the outdoors, and to figure out how I function when hiking long trips alone.
CityOslo
CountryNorway
My Website URLhttp://goinglighter.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Gauperaa

Showing 181 - 189 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Finished Ray-Way backpack

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Ray-Way backpack
October 10, 5:31pm

Finished Ray-Way backpack
Finally finished my Ray-Way backpack yesterday. Pleased with the result and the weight which is only 270g or 9.5 ounces. This was my first real sewing project so it took a lot more than the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Ray-Way backpack
October 10, 4:53pm

Suitable fabric for gaiters?
I'm planning to make some short gaiters for summer and fall use. The pattern I'll use will probably the one on www.andersj.se or the one in the "Sew and repair your outdoor gear" ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Suitable fabric for gaiters?
October 08, 2:23am

Re: Beaked Tarps
Wow, that new Alpinlite tarp looks beautiful. I think I will have to order one :)

In GEAR » Beaked Tarps
October 02, 7:48am

Re: Parachute material - uses?
How about stuff sacks/bags?

In Make Your Own Gear » Parachute material - uses?
September 08, 2:37am

Re: Re: Re: Mugs & Cups
Dan: I agree, but would have been nice to have a lid as well.

In GEAR » Mugs & Cups
September 07, 3:05am

Re: Fjällräven
Hendrik: Cool, I will have to check those out. I've been using Lundhags Traverse pants (http://shop.lundhags.se/Servlet?page=11&anr=1112041&parent=sW40BS) this summer, but I didn't ...

In GEAR » Hiking pants
September 02, 5:00am

Re: GoLite Site
Yes, I experienced the same thing. Was looking for a rain pant and ended up at a specific product instead of a category page or the like. I think it's a bug.

In GEAR » Golite Website
August 28, 3:44pm

Re: First trip with Duomid
Could you post a picture of you sitting inside it? I'm curious to the amount of space available when using it as a solo shelter. I have an Akto and a Zoid 2, and even though I think they're...

In GEAR » First trip with Duomid
July 18, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Gauperaa

Thomas Gauperaa has posted no reviews.