Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey Kuchera (frankenfeet) - BPL Guest

My Locale Great Lakes
About Me - Venture Crew Committee
- ME-GA 2005
- Ultralighter (sometimes)Heavy Hauler (sometimes)
- WFA & CPR trained
- Hiker Trash
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey Kuchera

Showing 181 - 190 of 511 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...52

Forum » Thread

Thanks.
Thanks for providing the particulars John I feel that your comments are helpful and appreciate your time taken in posting them. Scott and Jeff I also found your comments to be interesting. Jo...

In GEAR » How long did your down bag last?
May 05, 10:52am

Meth, Moonshing, and Smurfing.
For more about Meth in Missouri click here

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 10:49am

Meth Map.
Thanks for the visual Scott. Very interesting. Great gadzooks the southeast, soutwest, great lakes, and central plains are filthy with that homemade garbage. And holy cow what the H E double hoc...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 10:29am

Rangers.
I have run across rangers at least two dozen times and they ask for neither my permit nor my ID. Maybe I just look like that clean cut all american apple pie eating kind of guy which I am. Or maybe...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 10:11am

Meth labs and dog tags.
John D I kind of like the dog tag idea with the ICE number included! Seems it would be just as useful as an ID and perhaps maybe even more so for body ID/medical purposes since it would include a p...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 10:07am

Well even though I carry my ID and Keys I probably don't need them.
I mentioned body ID, thru hiking, and point to pointing, as legit reasons to carry an ID. Perhaps my posts have not been clearly read by all here. I was just pot stirring since I carry my key and I...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 10:02am

Really? Well maybe if point to pointing or thru hiking.
Bob as for your first three points when are you ever doing these things in the woods? Maybe during a thru hike I would suppose these oppurtunities would present themselves but not for the average t...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 9:32am

Cram our responses together and maybe we hit paydirt?
John is probably onto something with the tarp but I still think it has more to due with condensation and humidity as I described rather than dew soaking thru your bivy though I could be totally wro...

In GEAR » Bivy help
May 05, 9:27am

The worst goes down.
Well James sort of beat me to it. The only real reason I can see for carrying an ID involves the worst happening. Should the absolute worst go down my remains might be more easily identified.

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 9:18am

Law vs. reality.
Well I am unfamiliar with law regarding this issue but let me pose this question -When was last time someone came up to you in the middle of the woods and asked for an ID? This has never happened t...

In GEAR » car keys
May 05, 9:13am

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey Kuchera

Jeffrey Kuchera has posted no reviews.