BPL Community Profile

Raquel Rascal (flutingaround) - BPL Guest

My Locale Rocky Mtn. West
About Me An outdoors girl in Denver, CO. I have a love for skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking and want to venture into other mountain sports--backcountry skiing? I just took a winter camping course with the CMC last year. I have started to get back pain with a heavier load, so I want to lighten up and meet others in my area with the same mentality.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Raquel Rascal

Showing 181 - 190 of 247 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Black Friday / Cyber Monday
I'm thinking ahead to my November / holiday budget, and anticipating the great American tradition of Black Friday! But, this is my first year approaching it as a newly converted light packer. D...

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
October 19, 2:27am

Malpais
Not sure this is helpful, but i just bought a Malpais and i will be testing it out in the Rockies this winter for skiing. I have been using a previous version of an ultralight Golite gore-tex shell...

In GEAR » Marmot Minimalist
October 19, 2:18am

mid layer?
I use smartwool glove liners with large OR gortex shells, but I don't carry an extra mid layer. Can anyone recommend good ultralight midlayers to check out?

In GEAR » gloves/mittens
October 19, 2:12am

raw honey
I happen to be a lover of raw honey, and i was thinking of posting it as a multi-use item. Raw honey is a GREAT beauty item too because it is chemical free! The skin is our largest organ on our bod...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Multi-Use Food: Manuka Honey?
October 19, 1:56am

@ Douglas
Thanks for acknowledging me. You are right that all opinions are valid...and I'm still trying to form mine about the Gear Swap. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth my time...to follow i...

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap Indecision - Is it just me or...
October 19, 1:10am

about negotiating publicly
Oh, and I think it is perfectly okay for a potential buyer to negotiate publicly on the forums and post links to get the same item new at a similar price. This could help others who may want to buy...

October 18, 9:06am

I had a feeling..
I had a feeling if I opened up on the forum about some thoughts I was having that it wouldn't go well...and I was right. I just feel bad about opening up. I was set straight, but it doesn&#...

October 18, 8:54am

sweet
thanks for the tip...I picked up one for my sister for Christmas...I love BPL. :)

In Gear Deals » Sierra Designs jacket deal
October 17, 2:59pm

WTB: Elemental Horizons Kalais Pack
I'm interested in one of these in a medium size.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Elemental Horizons Kalais Pack
October 17, 1:23pm

Hi there
Hi John, Welcome. I am new to posting here as well, but I have been lurking for a while. The information you will find in these forums will blow you away. Enjoy and get out there!

In GEAR » New Member Thread
October 17, 10:47am

All Reader Reviews by Raquel Rascal

Raquel Rascal has posted no reviews.