BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Guest

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 181 - 190 of 248 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

quills?
Are quills pushing through the fabric or are down clusters coming out the seams? Given the lightweight shell fabric, quills will come through. I'd recommend not pulling them out as it can produ...

In GEAR » How much Down Leak is normal?
October 02, 12:59pm

good bag
I am 6'2" and use a regular (no, it is not long enough but it works the way I use it...) that weighs 1lb 13oz. The bag is wider through the leg and in the footbox than the WM Versalite I h...

In GEAR » Marmot Helium 15
September 22, 12:27am

Re: Rainwear Confusion...
Regarding your question: "Here is what I don't understand, there are individuals who LOVE the Precip and say they are great, and those who hate the Precip. (And the same goes for the Dridu...

In GEAR » Rainwear Confusion...
July 14, 10:30am

fission
If the Climashield is warmer, which is what I have read in a few places, go for it. I have the Fission 20, and even the first time out found it to be a 35 degree bag, 30 at best if you sleep warm. ...

In GEAR » TNF Fission: Climashield Neo or Polargard Delta?
May 19, 11:40pm

made in usa
I think Cilogear is making many if not all of their packs in New York now... Also, Equinox, Mystery Ranch and Feathered Friends.

In GEAR » Made in the USA
May 05, 9:46am

superfeet
I have a pair that I still use from 8 years ago- more miles than I can count. Have a pair in every shoe I own (street and outdoor) except my ice boots as they actually have a supportive footbed. I ...

In GEAR » Superfeet
April 25, 12:42am

options
Wild Things uses Epic over Primaloft- a good combination. Rab's Belay parka is Pertex Endurance over Primaloft, Arcteryx has their Fission with Gore-Tex... there are a few options, though all a...

In GEAR » WPG Belay/Insulated Jackets suitable for clothes drying?
March 31, 5:10pm

Ready Mix
I feel the need to defend the Ready Mix as it is my favorite piece among the many Gore-Tex, Schoeller, Powershield, and nylon jackets I own. As Richard stated, the drape of the fabric is very go...

In GEAR » Encapsulated fibers = low maintenance UL functionality?
March 12, 11:29am

test it
Interesting topic- you seem to be in a perfect position to test your distrust of published clo values, and of the underlying premise that loft is not always the best determinant of warmth. If you...

In GEAR » Climashield vs. Polarguard
March 12, 3:07am

clothes drying too...
Allison makes a good point that for prolonged down use one must combat both internal and external moisture, and that some kind of resistant shell or bag cover and VBL can help. I used to subscribe ...

In GEAR » Down vs. Synthetic Quilt/Bag
March 10, 12:26am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.