BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 181 - 190 of 532 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: Buff pulled over your Exped
+1 on Randy's suggestion. I also do the same. KJ

In GEAR » how do you stop pillow sliding off sleeping mat
January 10, 7:15pm

Re: Re: REI and Evernew and Tiware
Susan listed the other one I was trying to think of. Thanks Susan! KJ

In GEAR » REI and Evernew and Tiware
January 10, 10:08am

Caldera Cone Sidewinder
Definitely my Caldera Cone Sidewinder with Gramcracker. I can squeeze almost 2 full 2 cup water boils out of one ESBIT cube with cold water from the inside tap and 24*F outside. Leaves virtually ...

In GEAR » What's Your Favorite Piece of Gear?
January 10, 10:02am

Re: Straps
Exped pillows also have loops so that you can attach it to your mat. Ironically, the link to the tread mentioned above...if you go to the link in that linked thread and look at the first picture, ...

In GEAR » how do you stop pillow sliding off sleeping mat
January 10, 9:27am

Clikstand
Clikstand also sells Evernew and usually at the best prices. There's one other site I should also be remembering that sells Evernew, but it escapes me ATM. Clikstand.com HTH KJ

In GEAR » REI and Evernew and Tiware
January 09, 11:15pm

Will include flask with Zeus jacket if sold by 1-12-13
Will include flask with Zeus jacket if sold by 1-12-13

In Gear Swap » FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
January 09, 2:01pm

Re: Add
Michael Yes, it's it about the right tool for the "job". But what is the overall goal of said "job"? What is it you are looking to achieve? In my mind, that is what sh...

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
January 09, 9:37am

Re: Re: The "Light" Experience
Harrison Looking inward to challenge ones self to question how knowledge and things affect ones life experience, then learning to adjust to be more with less of the physical things that demand s...

January 09, 9:29am

The "Light" Experience
To me backpacking light and the progression of change that I go through as a result of the changes in my mindset is what is most important to me, and not what is in my pack. It makes me reevaluate...

January 09, 12:08am

Re: Aluminum Vs Titatanium pots-why does Ti cost so much more??
Franco Thanks for the info on the cost. I thought Ti was not very abundant. I assumed it was harder to process, but was uncertain. Good info. KJ

In GEAR » Aluminum Vs Titatanium pots-why does Ti cost so much more??
January 08, 2:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.