BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 181 - 190 of 7471 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...748

Forum » Thread

PIF claimed: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
Pay it Forward has been claimed: REI cape style sun hat, kid's "one size". My "model" measures 20.5" around. In excellent clean condition, 1.6oz on my scale. $2.50 shou...

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Kid's Sun Cape Hat
June 21, 10:45am

Re: Tyvek noise
+1 on washing. You can buy Tyvek 1443R through kite supply stores that is softer and a bit lighter. It comes in 60" widths and weighs 60g/m2.

In GEAR » Tyvek noise
June 21, 9:46am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
June 19, 1:48pm

Re: journals
Your journal depends on how large you want. You can get tiny Rite in the Rain journals and Moleskine makes some thin ones. You can take the paper of your choice, cut it to size, fold it, drill ...

In Gear Lists » First time on the JMT
June 18, 8:54am

Re: Cascade Summer!
Well, nearly Summer. Snoqualmie Pass is where the PCT crosses I-90, east of Seattle, elevation 3022'. Forecast for the next ten days. Sound familiar? The T3 shirt sounds awfully tight.

In GEAR » Winter layering suggestions
June 17, 11:51pm

Re: Three season PNW gear list.
Always take your rain gear. An unexpected cold wet night out can be deadly. I carry a poncho for day hike CYA rain gear and emergency shelter. The accuracy of weather predictability in the west...

In Gear Lists » Three season PNW gear list.
June 17, 7:23pm

Re: Winter layering suggestions
What conditions? I would put my down jacket over my windshirt, but more for convenience than science. If you're cold in camp, put on everything--- can't keep you warm sitting in your pac...

In GEAR » Winter layering suggestions
June 17, 7:01pm

SOLD: Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero Gore-Tex Rain Hat, Large, Black
SOLD! a nice Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero Gore-Tex Rain Hat, size large, black. Has internal size adjustment, recommended for up to hat size 7-3/8 or head circumference of 23-1/4, This is a PN...

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero Gore-Tex Rain Hat, Large, Black
June 17, 5:27pm

PIFclaimed: Adidas Gridded Fleece Top, Men's XL
Pay it Forward CLAIMED: an Adidas gridded fleece top, men's XL size, measuring 24" across the armpits, 31" back length, 39" from the center of the collar to the cuffs (with thumb...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Adidas Gridded Fleece Top, Men's XL
June 17, 4:33pm

SOLD: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
For sale: Time to clean out the fleece! All items in excellent condition, clean and ready to use. Please send a PM. ======================================================================== S...

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Fleece Tops Large and XL.
June 17, 4:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.