BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 181 - 190 of 7528 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...753

Forum » Thread

SOLD: Patagonia Micro Puff Vest, Mens Large, Green
Sold to jgreen and PayPal info sent: Patagonia Micro Puff vest in excellent condition with no stains or damage. Men's large size, measuring 24" across the armpits and 29" back length....

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Micro Puff Vest, Mens Large, Green
July 13, 1:45pm

Concluded
Concluded

In Gear Deals » Seattke Yard Sale, UL Items and More! July 11-12 9am-3pm.
July 13, 10:30am

Re: shorts
Whatever Mountain Hardwear has with the chamois like lining in the waist. Ex Officio Nio Amphi shorts are good (they dropped the liner). I'm liking the Columbia Silver Ridge shorts for gener...

In GEAR » shorts
July 11, 4:51pm

Re: PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
Barbie on the PCT? Will there be a pink backpack, tent and sleeping bag? I've seen pink hiking boots.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
July 11, 4:40pm

Re: Is this UL?
8.8 pounds? Did you have to ask? I predict bad condensation and exteme "cabin fever in bad weather--- at the least. These crackpot gizmos have been done in various forms for decades. Turn and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is this UL?
July 11, 12:02am

Seattle Yard Sale: Concluded

July 10, 11:25pm

Re: oooh
I will be selling underwear too. The proceeds will go to fund the Max Dilthey Chair for Nomadic Studies :)

July 10, 9:34pm

Concluded, thanks!

July 10, 8:40pm

Re: WTB: Stickers
Max, I've seen hand painted frames that were incredible. Leafy vines, animal prints, airbrushed pseudo-graffiti. The possibilities are endless. Think faux painting techniques using feathers, sp...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Stickers
July 10, 9:17am

Re: Re: Cold oatmeal replacement for quick breakfast
Granola bars would be my first no-cook breakfast. But then you would find me with no coffee, which would add to the legends of evil transformation beasts. +1 on bagels early in the trip. Add La...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Cold oatmeal replacement for quick breakfast
July 10, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.