Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Damien Tougas (dtougas) - BPL Staff

My Locale Gaspé Peninsula
About Me Damien Tougas has not added a biography yet.
CityCascapedia-St-Jules
StateQC
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://www.outsideways.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Damien Tougas

Showing 181 - 190 of 299 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

FS: Terramar Thermasilk Top & Bottom, Size M
I have a set of Terramar Thermasilk underwear for sale. Light-weight, 100% silk. This includes the top and the bottoms. They are both in a mens size medium, the color is black. Very good condition,...

In Gear Swap » FS: Terramar Thermasilk Top & Bottom, Size M
May 09, 7:24am

FS: Therm-A-Rest Prolite 4 Regular
I have a Therm-A-Rest Prolite 4 in regular size for sale. Also included is the stuffsack (usually an extra cost item). It is in very good condition. It has only had two pinhole repairs done, but th...

In Gear Swap » FS: Therm-A-Rest Prolite 4 Regular
May 08, 11:59am

Late to the conversation
Looks like I am a little late to the conversation... I just asked a similar question regarding poles here. Someone on that thread mentioned using aluminum poles from quest outfitters. I also was...

In GEAR » Thoughts on Shangri La 3
May 06, 8:42pm

Re: poles
Thanks Micheal, that is a great find, and the price looks pretty good too. Another thing I was just looking at was avalanche probes... there are some light-weight carbon fiber ones that could ha...

In GEAR » Carbon Poles for Pyarmid Shelter?
May 06, 8:36pm

Re: Re: Carbon Poles for Pyarmid Shelter?
Hey, great discussion, thanks for passing that along.

May 06, 8:33pm

Carbon Poles for Pyarmid Shelter?
I have a nice big Golite Shagri-la 6 for my family backpacking shelter. The problem is that the aluminum poles that come with it are quite heavy (2 poles at approx 14 oz each). None of us use tr...

May 06, 8:11pm

Re: Nice :)
Rakesh, Thanks for sharing your link, nice photos!

In Photography » Photo Blog
May 06, 7:53am

Re: Re: golite ultra20
Well, that is good to know, thanks for sharing that! What kind of sleeping pads were you using? What did you have on your head?

In Gear Swap » Trade Sleeping Bag for Quilt?
May 05, 1:14pm

Re: golite ultra20
That is a very kind proposal you are making... very compelling. I have been interested in the Ultra 20, but often wondered if it would be warm enough for me considering what I have heard about it&#...

In Gear Swap » Trade Sleeping Bag for Quilt?
May 05, 11:27am

A couple of brands
For really rugged leather moccasins, you should check-out Russell Moccasins... they are quite expensive though. You can have them made with a variety of soles on them, some of them are practially b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking in Moccasins
May 05, 5:02am

All Reader Reviews by Damien Tougas

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT III
Disclosure: Four Dog Stove sent me this stove to test after reading about my frustrations with another wood stove. In return I agreed to post my impressions about the stove (good or bad) on this forum...

In Stoves - Other
July 12, 7:45pm