Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 181 - 190 of 349 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...35

Forum » Thread

snow peak lite max
Can anybody give their opinion of the performance of the Lite Max with narrow bottom pots ie Snow Peak 600?

In GEAR » snow peak lite max
July 07, 1:10am

guy line tensioners
Between elastic tubing and shockcord, does one work better than the other?

In GEAR » guy line tensioners
July 05, 1:44pm

mason's line
Anybody know if mason's line can be dyed? It would be nice to have line that's not fluorescent pink, green, or purple.

In GEAR » Guy-lines for Tarp
July 04, 1:42am

honey powder
If you're going to end up buying a sweetener, really reconsider Sarah's suggestion of going to your Asian market. The powdered honey is very convenient. You can also buy reasonable quanti...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » dehydrating honey / maple syrup
July 02, 11:51pm

micarta vs. g10
All this info is tremendously helpful. Thanks to all. The personal debate has now been narrowed down to Falkniven WM1 and BR Bravo Necker 2 w/ g10.

In GEAR » micarta vs. g10
June 30, 10:28am

g10 weight
Hi Javan, Do you know the total weight of your BR2 with g10 scales?

June 29, 10:21pm

micarta vs. g10
For the knife nuts out there, what are the pros and cons for micarta and g10 when it comes to scales?

June 29, 3:55pm

pot help
I'm sure there's a thread on wide-based vs. narrow-based pots but I can't seem to find it. Anybody aware of a link? Thanks.

In GEAR » pot help
June 28, 11:57pm

Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
Since the website shows a jacket, it'll also be interesting to hear reviews on how abrasion resistant it is to shoulder straps.

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
June 27, 5:34pm

Guy line tensioners
I was reading Franco's thoughts on tent sagging in rain and a detail caught my attention--the possibility of the guylines slipping in the locks. So I began to wonder if you retension the lin...

In GEAR » Guy line tensioners
June 22, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.