BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 181 - 190 of 342 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...35

Forum » Thread

pot help
I'm sure there's a thread on wide-based vs. narrow-based pots but I can't seem to find it. Anybody aware of a link? Thanks.

In GEAR » pot help
June 28, 11:57pm

Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
Since the website shows a jacket, it'll also be interesting to hear reviews on how abrasion resistant it is to shoulder straps.

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
June 27, 5:34pm

Guy line tensioners
I was reading Franco's thoughts on tent sagging in rain and a detail caught my attention--the possibility of the guylines slipping in the locks. So I began to wonder if you retension the lin...

In GEAR » Guy line tensioners
June 22, 10:31am

spinning reel
What's the lightest 4# line spinning reel out there?

In Fishing » spinning reel
June 19, 12:18am

fishing leaders
Can a steel fishing leader serving as the bail for a pot survive the heat if I cook over a campfire?

In Make Your Own Gear » fishing leaders
June 17, 10:42am

windscreens
After staring at a lot of stove images online, it seems that there are basically five kinds of windscreens. 1. screen remote from the stove (ie kite screen). I see this usually with cannister s...

In GEAR » windscreens
June 14, 11:52pm

ain't hurting
Another vote of support for Lynn's thoughts. I have a feeling Lynn may have professional knowledge of what she's talking about.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Interesting study about trekking poles use
June 14, 3:16pm

"Ain't Hurt'n, Ain't Work'n"
"Little evidence exists at a microscopic, cellular level that muscle cell injury is required to generate muscle strengthening or hypertrophy." Printed by the American Academy of Orthoped...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Interesting study about trekking poles use
June 13, 9:22pm

myog hex 3 tape
Can you describe the properties of the tape? What sort of adhesive is able to stick to silicone under tension? Did you use it to stick the bug mesh too?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Hex 3
June 13, 9:14pm

4" folding scissors
Anybody use the Fiskar Convenience for On-the-Go 4" folding scissors? Any thoughts? Weight?

In GEAR » 4" folding scissors
May 29, 11:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.