BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 181 - 190 of 476 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...48

Forum » Thread

Snowpeak 700 Lid
As far as I can tell on the interweb the SP900 has a 4 3/4" diameter and the SP700 has a 4 1/8" diameter. I don't think the lid will work. DM

In Gear Swap » Snowpeak 700 Lid
April 26, 8:24am

Black Diamond Head Lamp
Offers?

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Head Lamp
April 26, 7:38am

Granite Gear XS compression bag
Offers?

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear XS compression bag
April 26, 7:37am

Snowpeak 700 Lid
Leonard asked about the fit of the lid... I thought I'd share my description so its clear to anyone looking at the lid. The lid works fine with a SP700 but there are a few things I think sho...

April 25, 8:18pm

Java Juice 18 packs
Yeah, sure. I'll PM you with PayPal details and get it in the post tomorrow! DM

In Gear Swap » Java Juice 18 packs
April 25, 7:23pm

SOLD SOLD Snowpeak 700 Lid SOLD SOLD
SOLD... This is one of the Klass / Four Dogs SP700 lids. $12 shipped. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

April 25, 4:33pm

SOLD SOLD --- Black Diamond Head Lamp --- SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD --- Black Diamond Head Lamp --- SOLD SOLD I got this one as a gift and never used it. I found it in the bottom of a box when I cleaned my gear closet today. Its very bright I just don&...

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Head Lamp
April 25, 4:31pm

SOLD SOLD Victorinox Mystery Knife SOLD SOLD
SOLD I can't find this one on the interwebs for the life of me. It has a locking blade and a beast of a saw. This one locks with a slide on the back side of the knife. Great knife! $35 shipp...

In Gear Swap » Victorinox Mystery Knife
April 25, 4:21pm

Victorinox One Handed Trekker
This is a like new Victorinox One handed trekker. They retail for $52 plus shipping. I'll sell this one shipped for $39. The saw on this thing is a BEAST! The blade is partially serrated and lo...

In Gear Swap » Victorinox One Handed Trekker
April 25, 4:09pm

SOLD SOLD Golite Ion... modified SOLD SOLD
SOLD - Ken wins! So here's an odd one. I have a 2008 GoLite Ion that I modified by adding side and back mesh and a zip pocket inside of the lid. NOTE: NO SHOULDER STRAPS!!! This is a ...

In Gear Swap » Golite Ion... modified
April 25, 4:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am