Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 181 - 190 of 739 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...74

Forum » Thread

topo software
pm replied to. pending sale

In Gear Swap » Garmin Topo 24k SW
April 16, 8:32pm

Garmin Topo 24k SW
i have the DVD that contains the garmin topo 24k SW maps and software. in perfect shape. https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=35408&ra=true SOLD

In Gear Swap » Garmin Topo 24k SW
April 16, 2:10pm

Core headlamp
i have a tikka xp core, and its really nice with the USB cable and the Core OS software from petzl to regulate the output. if your interested in buying one, im probably going to put mine up for ...

In GEAR » USB rechargeable flashlight / headlamp?
April 15, 10:21pm

xtherm, or xlite?
do you mean the xlite, not the xtherm. the Xtherm has a higher r value and is lighter than the all season. i have a neoair all season, and i love it. however when i really am worried about getti...

In GEAR » XTherm small + Nightlight vs NeoAir All-Season
April 14, 10:09pm

quick clot
like some of the other guys stated above, i bring quick clot with me on my trips along with a very small first aid kit. the quick clot + compression wrap made from clothing should take care of any ...

In GEAR » New mountain lion after bite care device, $65
April 06, 8:03am

pm sent
pm sent for both pots

In Gear Swap » FS: titanium cookset (1 and 1.5-liter pots) $60
April 05, 5:36pm

Re: Re: IOW - Campsaver
REI has exped's downmat UL. They don't have them on their website, but i know that the denver flagship has them in stock campsaver also carries salewa footwear with a lot instock

In Gear Deals » Campsaver 20% Off until 4/15
April 02, 7:12pm

really...
i've bought things through BPL that have had X's on them. they were priced right, and in great shape. if the guy was able to pick them up a little cheaper than what he sold them for, great ...

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning!! Tents, Sleeping Bag, Watches, Boots All must go
April 01, 2:38pm

advertising
so, it looks like he's been enticing new customers by offering discounts for giving his stoves 5 star reviews on youtube, blogs, amazon.com, etc. he had it featured on trailspace the other day....

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
April 01, 8:57am

day 3
Just added day three. thanks guys for the positive comments

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking in the needles with newbies
March 30, 10:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.