BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 181 - 190 of 268 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Ziploc Twist n Loc / NOT water tight
In my experience, those containers are not water tight. I would readily adopt them as a standard part of my setup if they were because I sometimes make meals that involve soaking for a couple of h...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ziploc Twist n Loc for Freezer Bag Cooking
August 09, 2:01pm

uh, make that "chair"
Thanks again

In Gear Swap » WTB: sling light chari
August 02, 1:46pm

WTB: sling light chari
My wife has adopted my chair, so I am looking for another. Please PM if you are interested in selling yours and having it go to a good home. Thanks much, Terry Seattle

In Gear Swap » WTB: sling light chari
August 02, 1:45pm

i'll take two
I will take two of 'em. Terry

In Gear Swap » Peter'sHeadNets are Back .. soon.
July 30, 1:37am

+1 on Greg's +1 on Bob
Yes, if comparable to the BPL / Symblissity headnet, please count me in for a definite 2 and maybe 4.

In Gear Swap » Peter'sHeadNets are Back .. soon.
July 14, 6:08pm

WTB BPL Mosquito Headnet (Puhleeze)
Went to finally bite the bullet and buy the BPL headnet and discovered is has been discontinued. Someone have pity on me and sell me theirs. Email or PM okay by me. Terry tgaliney gmail com

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL Mosquito Headnet (Puhleeze)
July 07, 9:12pm

battery pack option
I use the justmobile battery pack. The larger one I have gives 2 - 3 full charges. No bells and whistles, just power. This could last weeks if you are largely keeping you phone turned off.

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
June 30, 10:48am

FS - Icebreaker merino short sleeve shirt - small
Bought this off the swap here a few weeks ago and the fit doesn't work for me. Not sure which of their shirts this is, but it is their lightest weight. It is lighter and trimmer than their Tech...

In Gear Swap » FS - Icebreaker merino short sleeve shirt - small
June 28, 9:32am

+1 to sticks and alum poles
I have used sticks, aluminum poles; and trekking poles; they all work great. If fact, the stick method is a bit sturdier in wind than the skinny tent poles.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Lunar Duo carbon fiber poles
June 27, 5:22pm

in line
I will get in line in case your others fall through. Terry

In Gear Swap » FS: Folding Titanium Flatware (5 pieces)
June 19, 11:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am