BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 181 - 190 of 272 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

S30V
I'd love to see something like this made in S30V Stainless. By far my favourite knife steel for use in incliment weather when you don't necessarily have the time or materials to keep a high...

In GEAR » New UL knife from Ka-Bar
May 05, 11:41pm

Rainy Pass
I can't recommend these guys. I took my Nemo tent there to fix a zipper that had become detatched from its threads, which should have been a warranty issue (Nemo passes off all repairs and warr...

In GEAR » How long did your down bag last?
May 05, 6:54pm

Nemo
Yeah. My Nano's over half a pound heavier than it's supposed to be, too.

In GEAR » Osprey Exos weight insanity
May 02, 12:12pm

Pot weight
A heavier pot (of a given material) will take more energy to heat up from cold to a given temperature, but will also take longer to cool down. The net result is more even heat distribution over the...

In GEAR » pot thickness/weights
April 29, 1:47pm

defeet
DeFeet Wool-E-Ators. These are similar to the ones mentioned above, but are merino wool instead of synthetic. Result: they don't smell! They are about as thin as it's possible to make meri...

In GEAR » Hot Weather Socks
April 26, 1:48pm

BA
My Big Agnes IAC is not warm enough for any sort of snow sleeping for me, even around or slightly above freezing air temperatures. In every instance of snow either in the air or on the ground, I...

In GEAR » Neoair vs. Space Blanket
April 26, 12:36pm

Ok
Fair enough, but isn't it still the natural vapours which are burning and not the liquid? I've read tht liquid gasoline isn't actually combustible (which may be semantics as it's al...

In GEAR » stoves that take unleaded gas
April 25, 2:58pm

Danger
Seems like a potentially bad idea... Gasoline doesn't really burn so much as the vapours explode.

In GEAR » stoves that take unleaded gas
April 25, 1:56pm

AA classic
Just FYI, it's possible (I know because I did it to mine) to modify a classic Steripen to use AAA's instead of AA's. This cuts down on the weight a lot, but note than AAA's have les...

In GEAR » Updated Steripens?
April 19, 7:36pm

wow
Are you being serious? That was awfully fast. Stop dropping your cameras! :) Seriously, look at the Olympus Tough series.

In Photography » Sub $250 Camera
April 11, 10:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.