BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 181 - 190 of 418 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...42

Forum » Thread

Nimbus Packs
By the way, if you're deal hunting don't neglect the Nimbus Ozone. The Ozone and the Meridian are almost identical. Frame is the same. Shoulder strap system is the same. Belts are the same....

In GEAR » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
November 22, 7:30am

Belt
Sent a note to your msn email.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Medium Hip Belt (any brand)
November 18, 7:22am

Best Of List
For Pacific Northwest and XL or XXL Kit - Pack: Granite Gear Nimbus (usually modified version @ 2lbs) Trekking poles: LL Bean fixed length ski (cheaper & lighter) Shelter: Grand Trunk/OES...

In GEAR » BPL Reader "best of" thread
November 08, 7:26am

Te-Wa Quality
I also have a te-wa product - a customized underquilt for my hammock. Top notch quality for sure. Super warm, super well made. First outing with it my backpacking buddy offered me cash for it :) He...

In Gear Swap » FS: Te-wa quilt 18.1oz/ 32 deg
November 05, 8:39am

Nimbus Ozone
Is this the brick colored one or the blue one?

In Gear Swap » ***FS Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone Pack REDUCED PRICE***
November 05, 8:36am

Hex 3 Skirt
Thanks for all the replies! Lots of options here for sure. I would like to use it with the GoLite floor. 3 pound palace for 2 is pretty reasonable - especially for the wild weather protection it of...

In GEAR » Hex 3 Skirts
November 04, 6:46am

Hex 3 Skirts
Seems like a couple years back it was a popular idea to add a footlong or so no-see-um skirt to the bottom hem of the Hex 3 / S3 shelters. I haven't heard of anyone doing this mod in awhile...

In GEAR » Hex 3 Skirts
November 03, 6:25am

Miles
I just hit 1000 miles yesterday on my birthday. Almost 90% of it was dayhiking this year, though. Weird year with screwed up weather, cancelled trips, partner bailouts, etc. I committed to getting ...

In GEAR » Just Curious - mileage
November 02, 6:27am

Gnat Stove with Auto Starter
Thought I'd share a 5 minute project with the Monatauk Gnat stove for those that love the simplicity of this tiny cooker but wish it had an auto starter. I had an MSR igniter lying around an...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gnat Stove with Auto Starter
October 25, 7:19am

Enchantments
To make it extra "magical", there are two sets of names up there as well. The official USGS names are one set. A couple went up there (the Starks?) decades ago and named almost every litt...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wenatchee National Forest, Enchantments 10/05 - 10/08
October 24, 7:36pm

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am