BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 181 - 190 of 406 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...41

Forum » Thread

Fly and Bubble
I've been using a fly and bubble setup almost exclusively the past few years. It really is a great setup for alpine lake fishing - especially with shoreline brush like we have in the Cascades a...

In Fishing » Fly/ Bubble fishing
September 29, 9:15am

EB Exchanges
I was told both by phone customer service and in person at the store that they wouldn't swap the "old" version - even still in plastic from the factory - for the new one. They would c...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Exchanges
September 27, 5:45pm

Downlight Sweater
PM re: the Downlight sent. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Exos, Contrail, EB downlight sweaters, other misc stuff
September 18, 4:28pm

Downlight Swap
Thanks, Patrick. I've contacted him about it. Much appreciated on the heads-up. -Curt

In Gear Swap » EB/First Ascent Downlight Swap?
September 18, 1:59pm

EB/First Ascent Downlight Swap?
Good news for me: I got in early enough on the Downlight sale that I had multiple choices of color in the size I needed. Bad news for me: Shipping department stuck the wrong size in the box. By ...

In Gear Swap » EB/First Ascent Downlight Swap?
September 18, 10:36am

Rainjacket
The First Ascent BC200 comes in an XXL Tall. Supposedly as breathable as eVent and weighs around 12 ounces. I've tried it on and the fit is good. $200 full retail, but they seem to have a lot o...

In GEAR » Rain jacket assistance needed
September 13, 8:29am

FS
Just want to throw in that Dale is super reliable and quick. Stuff shows up exactly as described and he's super easy to work with!

In Gear Swap » FS/trade: EB down sweater, vest, Leki poles, synthetic bags
September 07, 6:57am

Caffin's Pack Article
Gotta admit, I'm a little surprised by the complaining. Of course there will be some packs missing. Of course not everyone will think this was the perfect review for their needs. But dang, this...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1A: Testing Overview and List of Packs Tested
September 05, 7:58am

Hammocks and Backs
I switched to hammocks because of my back. I don't generally have problems in normal life - a tweak or two a year usually from doing something stupid - but I was often a wreck during and after ...

In Hammocks » Hammocks... For Log Sleepers Only?
September 03, 8:57am

Light, simple soap
I love the little Sea to Summit soap wafers. Soapy, convenient, lighter than even the little alcohol bottles. Best option?

In Editor's Roundtable » Hand Sanitizers: My Journey Towards Discovering Best Practices for Wilderness Hygiene
September 01, 9:12pm

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am